What's new

Out with the old, in with the new Notts Vape meet.

Well.............. 3 of us are in attendance, Carol, @junglist and myself will be heading over for a chin wag and to meet you Guys and Gals. Aiming for about 2 ish :)
Cameras will be with us.

Sorry all, due to unforseen circumstances I can`t make today. :17:
Have a great time all who do make it to Manabush Towers.
Hope to drop in at some point in the future,
Look forward to reading the write up.
Cheers Jon

Updates all please.
Bet they gave away more juice than you bought. Bloody moochers, lol.
Hope all went well.

IMG_1465.jpg

Can someone please get me a twelve monkeys hat. Will offer a reach around for it
On the quest for the hat.

You must first find your inner enlightenment...

For your second quest for the hat, you should find your inner monkey...

For the third and final part of your quest, you shall travel to a far land called Nottingham and find the Manabush Vape Cafe.

I have my inner enlightenment and inner monkey but unfortunately the manabush vape cafe is out of my reach. How does some beer tokens work haha

On the quest for the hat.

You must first find your inner enlightenment...

For your second quest for the hat, you should find your inner monkey...

For the third and final part of your quest, you shall travel to a far land called Nottingham and find the Manabush Vape Cafe.
Done fantastic job mate, looks really spot on.
As for the hats. Burn them or pack them up and send them to the states to find an appropriate wearer.

T'is a strange thing. I don't quite know what the Mighty Men had done, but the whole place seemed bigger? There "seemed" to be more seating, yet somehow, much more open floor space? I suspect though that this was down to the rather lower attendance than most had expected.
We arrived at around 2pm and spent a happy few hours enjoying the company of @ZT @Huggett @Chris K Paul from @The Druid’s Brew @Jimmydids and a few more.
There was much sampling going on with especial interest in the testers of the new additions to the Firewater range :) Very intriguing and such a treat!
I also became acquainted with Bread of Heaven and brought a nice supply home with us.

Honourary mention MUST be made of @Chris K and his amazing home brewed liquid. I kid you not Folks, THAT is pretty damn special!!! :)

Carol came home with enough Chiri to see her through until Mid January :) and I collected my highly awaited Prize of a Bottle of the ORIGINAL Nokomis!!! A RARE treat which will be eked out for as long as possible.
Amazingly............ despite the 3 of us having our phones with us, none of us remembered to take pictures and that was simply because we were all having a wonderful time TALKING and enjoying pleasant surroundings and Great Company.

Thank you Chaps, it was GREAT and anyone passing by on their travels MUST make a detour and explore all that is on offer within The Manabush Vape Cafe.

Back
Top Bottom