What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Out with the old, in with the new Notts Vape meet.

Huggett

Legend
Names yet to be announced but a rebrand is coming...

Trust me, I've seen the window designs. You'll not be able to miss it! (But it's highly tasteful!)

STEAM as many of you have been to for a visit and a vape meet is sadly about to be a thing of the history books...

But for the better! A rebrand and a jig of many things has started... It'll still be the same staff and the same usual local faces as usual!

Dates pin pointed for us... Just liasing with the Boss if the date is good for him/her.
SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER

We'll be waving STEAM away with a beer! (If we get an alcohol license for the day).

If not end of closing time, well make sure nobody has dry mouth!

And if any of you guys are designated drivers (BOOOOOO! but sensible) well have FREE refreshments for you guys as usual!

We'll also be aiming to get some of the POTV juice makers down for a SOCIAL! I repeat this is completely social driven, we love nothing more than chatting a load of codswallop with like minded people.

Ask the 25+ guys and gals who turned up to the last Notts meet at the pub.

Last edited:
This meet should be a cracker and be a few surprised faces when they see the changes!

This meet should be a cracker and be a few surprised faces when they see the changes!
Plus we'll see what we can do regards entertainment...

And no, the hoover isn't coming out. And I'm not letting you get a stripper pole or red light for you to use!

Still looking at the 17th ?
17th is canned due to the Boss being prior engaged.

It'll be later than the 17th, gives everyone more notice.

We found 5-7 weeks notice has the best turnout and in turn best nights!

Back
Top Bottom