What's new

Wasson my Cornish beauties!

The Cornish can provide the pasties and cream teas, us from yere in Zummerset can provide the coider n proper cheddar cheese-none of this rank foreign muck like double gloucester or wensleydale stuff

I'd be up for it, except me and the mrs recently broke up and she took the car, so i'm a bit stranded for a while and limited as to where i can get to.

I reckon with it being a Cornish meet that there will defoo be an oggy on the cards!
I'm thinking that it would be good to let this crappy weather head back up to the rest of the country first. We can do something outside and in the sunshine then!

errr do the weather ever naff off lol x bring on the sun for sure , its bloody freezing today.x

I reckon with it being a Cornish meet that there will defoo be an oggy on the cards!
I'm thinking that it would be good to let this crappy weather head back up to the rest of the country first. We can do something outside and in the sunshine then!

@OccultScientist just saw this posted on facebook from the Ecigwizard Penzance that will be opening on Friday. Could be worth looking into!

Please contact us if you are looking to hold a vape meet or a private vaping testing experience with a large group. We can reserve the shop for vape meets on Weekdays 6-7pm or Saturdays from 5-7pm for no additional cost. Free vape bar, free coffee and tea, comfy seating. Just email the director [email protected]

Few more names to tag into this thread now! @Battenhole @G60 @cornish_bird @Spacey_1 @wil7985

Back
Top Bottom