What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapour Generation - Bristol (kingswood)

wilko

Achiever
Just been to the new shop with rpugs88 and gotta say I was very impressed. If you are into your innokins then this place is a must. Just left with 4 juices and a drip tip (£14ish) and a shed load of free liquids and an e cigar.

Rob (i think he's called) is a genuine bloke, told the truth on all his liquids and devices (even the poor flavours) makes you feel very welcome. There's a coffee machine in the shop which just prolonged my stay even longer. I'd say he's certainly very competitive with most online vendors so worth a visit. I'm certainly gonna become a regular there! :D

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Rob really is a top bloke, used to live right next to me and was very very helpful at getting me introduced to vaping!

Looking forward to visiting his shop!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Been into vapour generation today to find they are now running monthly raffles for a £1.

This month's is an mvp 2 kit.

I can't recommend this place enough really. Decent prices and great service.

Just picked up another eleaf from here. They've also got the svd2 in stock and a new online shop.

Can't beat the friendliness of the guys and their prices are very reasonable.

I highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom