What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tintagel

Souterain

Postman
Gonna be spending a few days in Tintagel soon, any vape shops or vape friendly pubs there?
Unless it's pissing down of course, then I'll just stay in and fill the caravan with clouds.

Gonna be spending a few days in Tintagel soon, any vape shops or vape friendly pubs there?
Unless it's pissing down of course, then I'll just stay in and fill the caravan with clouds.

Just seen this, don't know if you've already been and gone. But no, no vape shops. I do live there however. Vape friendly pubs... to be honest i tend to just go outside so it's never crossed my mind. I reckon you would be fine in The Cornishmans though, as long as you aren't billowing clouds.

I could however recommend a great place to eat of an evening. (my restaurant).

Just seen this, don't know if you've already been and gone. But no, no vape shops. I do live there however. Vape friendly pubs... to be honest i tend to just go outside so it's never crossed my mind. I reckon you would be fine in The Cornishmans though, as long as you aren't billowing clouds.

I could however recommend a great place to eat of an evening. (my restaurant).

Address please down at widemouth bay for 2 weeks in July/august

Sent from my D6503 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks for the reply, Astro.
Just got back actually, and the few days I was there were so darn windy I barely left the caravan in case it blew away (it actually shifted 6 inches during sunday night - the corner legs left skidmarks in the pitch gravel, and I left skidmarks in my PJs when it shifted).
I do like the Cornishman, it's a great pub, and I'll get in there for a pint or six of Tribute next time I'm down that way!

Thanks for the reply, @Astro.
Just got back actually, and the few days I was there were so darn windy I barely left the caravan in case it blew away (it actually shifted 6 inches during sunday night - the corner legs left skidmarks in the pitch gravel, and I left skidmarks in my PJs when it shifted).
I do like the Cornishman, it's a great pub, and I'll get in there for a pint or six of Tribute next time I'm down that way!

Ah that's a shame, would've been nice to meet a fellow ape in the wild so to speak, or have one come for a meal. Having said that you may have come in, i'd have no way of knowing. If you were in the Headlands caravan park, you were very close by. Still jock says he's gonna come by over the summer.

And yeah, Tintagel is very, very windy. Not always, but most of the time. Did you vape in the Cornishmans? Like i said i always go outside. Mainly because most other folks i know smoke, so i just join them.

Ah that's a shame, would've been nice to meet a fellow ape in the wild so to speak, or have one come for a meal. Having said that you may have come in, i'd have no way of knowing. If you were in the Headlands caravan park, you were very close by. Still @jock says he's gonna come by over the summer.

And yeah, Tintagel is very, very windy. Not always, but most of the time. Did you vape in the Cornishmans? Like i said i always go outside. Mainly because most other folks i know smoke, so i just join them.

I did manage one quick visit during a trip to town for some essentials, but I vaped out in the smoking shed as I was with SWMBO who still smokes - it would have been kinda rude to send her out for a fag on her own while I stayed inside with my sonic screwdriver (as she calls it - really it's a kayfun on a vamo in 18350 mode).

Next time I'm down that way I'll tag you in a post, beer and vape with a fellow ape sounds good :)

I did manage one quick visit during a trip to town for some essentials, but I vaped out in the smoking shed as I was with SWMBO who still smokes - it would have been kinda rude to send her out for a fag on her own while I stayed inside with my sonic screwdriver (as she calls it - really it's a kayfun on a vamo in 18350 mode).

Next time I'm down that way I'll tag you in a post, beer and vape with a fellow ape sounds good :)

You do that mate, i'd enjoy that very much. And yeah, best to obey, smart. I like sonic screwdriver though. My, now ex, mrs called mine my 'dummy'.

Back
Top Bottom