What's new

Swindon Area?

MsJoeyBug

Postman
Hi everyone,

I know there are a few members from Swindon and wondered a few things. I thought this would be the best place to ask but it's the first time I've ventured out from the Newbie section!

One - Are there any good vaping shops in Swindon or the surronding area? I can drive, but I'm disabled and use a wheelchair so would need shops that I can access, though I am willing to drive outside the area, just need the access is all.

Two - Are there any Vaper meets near Swindon? And again, do they have good access? I can walk a little, but I'm talking wheelchair access, easy parking and places that are okay with wheelchair users - so space for me to park myself if it's a pub or something like that, without blocking the path for anyone else...

Thanks everyone!

Joey :noob::newhere:

I cannot answer your first question, as I live a few miles away from you!

But for the second question, I am investigating the possibility of a meet around the Bristol area, and trying to find a vaper friendly pub within walking distance of public transport, with a large car park, that can hold quite a few people, that does food, is not a dive and with hotels nearby, and it is harder than you think! watch this space though....it WILL happen :)

But for the second question, I am investigating the possibility of a meet around the Bristol area, and trying to find a vaper friendly pub within walking distance of public transport, with a large car park, that can hold quite a few people, that does food, is not a dive and with hotels nearby, and it is harder than you think! watch this space though....it WILL happen :)

I will look forward to it :D Hopefully it'll be something that I can attend!

Hi and welcome @MsJoeyBug... just found this place, which can't be far from you, and certainly internally looks accessible... http://www.thepuffinhut.com/ might be worth giving them a call to enquire? :)

Thanks, I shall have to give that a look see and a call :D

Nice one Andy i was just thinking of asking you about a meet in the area and thought I would just chek in here first.Glad I found this, would be great if something could be sorted.

Totally random response from someone who is nowhere near anyone in this thread, but I love Brizzle and would happily travel for a meet if one happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was passing through RWB today, and gave the Puffin Hut a try.
Good range of juices from the Hangsen range, and seemed competitively priced at 10 quid for a 30ml bottle.
I came away with Kiwi fruit and a really strong menthol which I will use for mixing flavors up.
The shiny bug hit as well, and I now have an Innokin MPV v2... Don't like the iClear 16's that came with it though, very tight draw on them.

Good shop though, very helpful staff :)

Grapevine tells me that e-Vapor have now opened a store in Swindon town centre, in Bridge Street.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Grapevine tells me that e-Vapor have now opened a store in Swindon town centre, in Bridge Street.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I shall go and have a look at the weekend!

Yeah, the Puffin Hut is supposed to be good, I wasn't aware they sold mods though.

There is a guy at Blundson Market, he is really nice and has a great range of devices for a market stall
https://www.facebook.com/TheVapingPlace?fref=ts

New vape shop

Hi everyone,

I know there are a few members from Swindon and wondered a few things. I thought this would be the best place to ask but it's the first time I've ventured out from the Newbie section!

One - Are there any good vaping shops in Swindon or the surronding area? I can drive, but I'm disabled and use a wheelchair so would need shops that I can access, though I am willing to drive outside the area, just need the access is all.

Two - Are there any Vaper meets near Swindon? And again, do they have good access? I can walk a little, but I'm talking wheelchair access, easy parking and places that are okay with wheelchair users - so space for me to park myself if it's a pub or something like that, without blocking the path for anyone else...

Thanks everyone!

Joey :noob::newhere:
Go Vape in the tented market in town - nice shop very helpful- hangsen liquid- a few mods -batteries accessories etc
https://www.facebook.com/govapeswindonvvvvvv

Back
Top Bottom