POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

South West Meet??

Discussion in 'South West' started by AndyC1971, Sep 13, 2013.

1. AndyC1971

AndyC1971 Veteran

Okie Dokie, its been a month since I have met face to face with some of you horrible lot, and I have to admit, with the exception of M-T I am missing you all :(

Now I have been lucky enough to do the Nottingham meet and the Bolton one, and they were both awesome, but they were both a long way to go.

So therefore, is anyone up for a South West meet?? Would really like the South West & Wales contingent to show that we are simply the best when it comes to meets and drinking cider (or beer if you are not man enough!)

Any ideas or suggestions of dates and venues would be truly fantastic along with locations.

Can we make this happen??

So in summary:

Town/City: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Date: TBA
    Entertainment: M-T dressed in a bunny outfit and juggling whilst telling everyone he is the new spiderman.

So are you interested??

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. Smoorecig
  3. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Administrator Staff Member

If I'm down that way that weekend then I'm in. I don't know which weekends I'm down though so ill have to just hope! I hope where ever it is though they do a good coffee or lemonade-being a non drinker makes choice o pubs alot easier, lol!

4. Blossom

Blossom Achiever

I'm definitely up for a meet, hopefully not long till my arm's free of metalwork. As to where..... we need a map showing all our locations and then we can choose the area with the greatest concentration of vapers!?

If it's a Wales and West meet somewhere near to the M4 / M5 interchange to make travel easy?

Perhaps others will have more sensible suggestions.

5. Vapable
  6. Soldier Blue

Soldier Blue The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."

Somewhere around Bristol surely - that's about in the middle for most. Not central bristol though but just outside maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Soldier Blue

Or even Chepstow Racecourse - vape friendly and a right laugh at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. VaperCaper

VaperCaper Achiever

I'd certainly be up for a SW meet - if I can travel t'ooop norf I can manage anywhere that's closer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AndyC1971

AndyC1971 Veteran

We need it to be near all Public transport links, with plenty of parking as well. It also has to be a decent venue that is pretty cheap, and have good beer who will welcome vapers.

I have a few days off next week and the following week, so might scout some places out....for research purposes of course :D

I will see what is around Bristol Parkway to start off with. :)

• Like Like x 1

10. We did have map but it was shit!

11. AndyC1971

AndyC1971 Veteran

Ooohhhh....that is a good idea!!!

12. Soldier Blue

Really good discounts for groups etc' and vaping is of course easy as. Plus I think there are night meets on as well as the Saturday of course. I'll have to have a look at what's on.......