What's new

Projects Vapour Plymouth

shane_uk

Postman
Hi all don't no if this is any help to anyone in the southwest but a new shop has opened in Plymouth called projects vapour. It's just down from the sun dial in the city centre new george street. They had vamo kits on display, lava tubes, ego twists all types of vaping gear ..The bloke how was in there seemed quite knowledgeable. They seem to be catering for the better part of the market and liquids were 3 for a tenner hagsen to looking at the bottles. Don't know if it will help's any one

Last edited:
Might need to pop into town today so will pop in if I get chance, thanks for the tip

Plymouth seems to be sorted for ejuice centrally, they have Flavour Vapour in the indoor market too, though apparently there is a dude who sells gear from a head shop style stall which is substandard gear that you would likely not be able to get a refund on, or so I've been told, just to warn you.

Hi Merino,

Thanks for the warning. My missus bought a dodgy juice off him, just to try. It was labelled a e-juice and a nice "Made in China" sticker on it. It tasted like crud, so she binned it straight away.

Did you manage to get in there today Pete?

£24 for a vivi nova?
Please tell me thats for a 5 pack!

That has GOT to be for a pack of 6 but on their website it does only say 1 of??? If someone reminds me tomorrow I'll call them and ask if they split the 6-pack up into singles. We'll find out then.

Did you manage to get in there today Pete?

Not had chance to get in there yet mate as we've been moving office so been snowed under. Was going to pop in today but called and got no answer so assume the are closed Sunday's.

Also sent them a friend request on Facebook when I saw this thread and they have not responded. In fact they haven't posted on FB since August ! Not great.

May get in there this week if I get time.

Has anyone been in there yet? I'm planning a trip to Plymouth in the next day or two, and being a 1st time vaper would be very interested in members views of the place

I'm guessing that nobody HAS been there, nearly 3 months after my last post :)
I've not been back to England either so have no further info, I took the plunge and started vaping but I've done all my transactions online, yet to enter a vape store, saw one in York and it looked like a high class mobile phone store so I resisted going in

Back
Top Bottom