What's new

Oooh arr

Grockles to yerrrrrr. Well barnn in Bris'le had grrrrrrt ideal and moved ta East Devon. So werrrrrrrr dya put yer jam on taaaaaap or bo'''m.

Simon

If we hold the meet in Penzance, Renaissance allows vapeing, as does the small coffee shop around the corner from the bakery on wharfside.. can't remember the name of it(Not Costa..) other then that the only place I know allows vapeing is the cinema/iceland haha.

Since when was Bristol South West? It's no more South West than Cardiff or Lossiemouth.

So who's in Bovey Tracey right now? Obviously I am but I could do with escaping from my extended family for an hour. I might have to go sit on top of Hound Tor with all the damn grockles at this rate.

Bovey Tracy?

That does be a fair olde trek from where I am at present.

I was raised down in that Falmouth there (3rd largest natural harbour in the world!) but someone from those there parts will surely be along dreckly.

(3rd largest natural harbour in the world!)

Surely the person who came up with that could've bent the truth a bit?

Largest natural c-bowl harbour or somesuch just to get the number 1 slot? Failing that, going for the largest number of pubs per square inch title would have added kudos to the parish council letterhead.

Well after the first 2 largest natural harbours, there's a reaaaaaaaaaaaal big drop off.

1. Sydney
2. Rio de Janeiro
3. Falmouth

though there is little doubt about the largest there is a lot of conflicting claims for the other spots, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Poole Dorset (Poole claims to be Europes largest Natural harbour but their just wrong :) )

They're all spectacular places to watch a snrise though.

So fellow cornish folk........any news of a kernow meet? Even just a small one, im in st.ives theres a few from PZ. Since Liberty Flights has opened in st erth i know of several "new" vapers. it can only be good.

I'd still love to get a meet sorted, would be great to put faces to names.

Back
Top Bottom