What's new

Meet in Camberley-Guildford area

AnnaLaw

Postman
Actually if there is the interest, probably two.
I found a venue about halfway between the two towns, a club that's vape-friendly, has real ale, beer costs no more than £2.50 a pint, and at least one small vendor plans to come along.
This was first posted in UKV and some people are interested, now we solved the problem of where to have it. Now we're hoping to have two, one at Mytchett Community Centre, later at the Stoke in Guildford.
So if anybody wants a natter and a drink and whatever, just need to decide on a date and get an idea of numbers.

Hi Anna
I'm a newbie to this forum and I've just introduced myself over in the new users area. I live and work moderately close to Mytchett (live in Basingstoke, work in Hook) so a get together with other vapers in the area sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for a date.

Vapinshot

Hi Anna
I'm a newbie to this forum and I've just introduced myself over in the new users area. I live and work moderately close to Mytchett (live in Basingstoke, work in Hook) so a get together with other vapers in the area sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye on this thread for a date.

Vapinshot

Hi Vapinghot and welcome.
I'm trying to follow several forums so missed your introduction.
I know of at least one other person from the Basingstomke area who wants to come so you'll meet more vapers and maybe find one lives close to you. :)
I think sometime in March would be best as it took a month just to agree on a venue! :banghead:

Our local vendor says she'll come on a Sunday, she has her shop to run other days.

Blimey, another vaper in Basingstoke, I'm stunned, lol! I certainly haven't seen anyone else vaping while out and about.
March sounds good to me, and meeting a local(ish) vendor will be great, I thought my nearest was in Dorset!

Thanks Anna :thumbup:

Vapinshot

Blimey, another vaper in Basingstoke, I'm stunned, lol! I certainly haven't seen anyone else vaping while out and about.
March sounds good to me, and meeting a local(ish) vendor will be great, I thought my nearest was in Dorset!

Thanks Anna :thumbup:

Vapinshot

I expect that there are a few in Basingstoke but only one has said they want to come so far. I think I need to put the notice on a few more forums as very few forum-hop.
I live in a countryish area surrounded by small towns and there seem to be vapers everywhere. I think there might even be a shop in Reading, but not sure. When I first put this on UKVapers my 1st reply was from somebody who lived half a mile away and we both thought we were the only vaper for miles.
Getting a bricks and mortar shop does bring vapers out of the woodwork even though most of the customers are either new vapers or people persuading partners to try.

Back
Top Bottom