What's new

Ever wanted to work in an vape shop ?

Getarep

Postman
I saw this job ad and thought someone in here may be interested :

Retail Salesperson Midsomer Norton/Trowbridge
Unique Vapour require very special kind of Retail Salesperson.
You will be required to float between our 2 shops covering days off and holidays initially until our 3rd shop is open. Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with 6 further shops planned this year alone. Excellent promotion prospects for the right candidates.
To be considered you must:
Be an experienced vaper.
Have face to face customer sales experience.
Be a people person able to communicate with people of all levels.
Be flexible
Be outgoing and confident with customers.
Have a full driving licence and use of your own vehicle.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this new and exciting industry forward your CV to [email protected] with a covering letter.

Last edited:
Any plans to open a shop near taunton? Would love to work in a vape shop but the commute would kill me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I think they are they just put this one up for Devon Looks like they will be opening quite a few at this rate

Experienced Vape shop manager required

Are you an experienced vaper? Do you know the difference between a 650 mah and an 1100 mah battery, or the difference between top and bottom coil, the benefits of dual over single coil?

Following the success of our shops in Somerset we are opening a shop in Paignton. We stock a number of the UK’s bestselling e-liquids as well as our very own highly popular range. We supply everything from starter kits to tanks and vv/vw mods all at realistic prices and all genuine!

If you have retail sales experience and love a good vape, forward your CV to [email protected] or call 01761 250 421 now!

Back
Top Bottom