What's new

E liquid sellers - Bristol

Have tried Wizards leaf by EcigWizard, that tastes how cutters choice tobacco smells, and their tasty tobacco. I don't think you will get any where near a real cig flavour. vermillion rivers KY4 is nice. Tobacco blends aren't my thing tho. Darkstar do tobacco blends, and are doing 6 liquids posted for £11.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hah, thats quite funny, I pinched a vimto chewy sweet from a lad at work last week, the very same day I started googling for a vimto ejuice! Let me know how you get on with it!

And wilco - I'm on the same mission mate, tried several baccy flavours and am still looking for one that rocks my world, have several samples coming from smoke rainbow at the moment, I'll let you know what I find

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Have tried Wizards leaf by EcigWizard, that tastes how cutters choice tobacco smells, and their tasty tobacco. I don't think you will get any where near a real cig flavour. vermillion rivers KY4 is nice. Tobacco blends aren't my thing tho. Darkstar do tobacco blends, and are doing 6 liquids posted for £11.

I'm a big fan of darkstar. I'm not really fussed about tobacco but would just like an every now and again flavour.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Either of you two going to Vape fest?

Probably not, I'm kind of stuck in Bristol atm due to anxiety issues but hope to be fixed soon. :D

I found a shop that sells juice in kingswood. Not a huge selection but look like they have some good flavours (manufacturer is Vivid e liquid). £4.99 a bottle though!

Nice one buddy, £5 in an emergency is ok. Would they let you sample them, or is it just a normal shop that have a few in?

Just a news agent but they have around 20 flavours. I'll try one later on.

I just read theres an ecigwizard apparently opening in the next couple of weeks, also hear its opening in fishponds

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom