What's new

E liquid sellers - Bristol

It's not so much the throat hit that gets me, I think it's the nicotine delivery, I have no idea how it works. All I know is I can happily chain vape a protank full of 18mg, but 15 drops of the same juice in a dripper and I go really dizzy and feel sick. What are your fav types of flavours, and where are you currently buying liquid from at the moment?

I know what you mean, in my protank I vape 18mg all day long, in a dripper a few drops and it makes me feel sick, I'm dripping the rhubarb and custard right now on my new toy, yes its lush but its 14mg and I have to put it down for a while.
Have been mostly into tobacco flavs since I started but I think now I'm shifting to fruity dessert flavs and have a shed load of tasters on route from smoke rainbow. Snake oil is a firm fav and have a soft spot for a bit of watermelon.

What juices are you mixing up? :D

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It's not so much the throat hit that gets me, I think it's the nicotine delivery, I have no idea how it works. All I know is I can happily chain vape a protank full of 18mg, but 15 drops of the same juice in a dripper and I go really dizzy and feel sick. What are your fav types of flavours, and where are you currently buying liquid from at the moment?

I'm buying from everywhere online atm. I'm still looking for my favourite juices. I love fruit ones and gonna start looking at the deserts and coffee ones next. It's costing a fortune just by trying different brands. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I bought a shed load of concentrates from 28 Vapes later, as they are closing they marked down all their prices, so I made up 32 flavours, next batch I will venture into combining them and making up recipes. I'm also partial to Snake oil. EcigWizard do some tasty liquids at reasonable prices, Nuclear Plusion is a good anise/fruity vape, their Mrs B's Vanilla custard, and Rich bean rocket (strong fresh coffee) are my favs from their.

My favs I've mixed are Hot cinnamon Candy, Irish cream, Danish swirl, pineapple, Lemon sherbet, raspberry, pineapple, peanut butter, Pie crust, spearmint, anise, and esspresso. But surprisingly all of the concentrates turned out really good. Started off with the minimum flavour % but ended up adding more for stronger flavouring. A few are instantly good to vape, others really need to steep.

You can buy 100ml of unflavoured liquid for about £6-£7 where the nicotine has already been mixed with the PG and VG etc, you choose your nic level and combination of the base think its from 20%pg 80% vg upto 80%pg- 20%vg then you can just add your concentrate. Gives you a taste of mixing and saves you a bomb at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

If you have the concentrates and get bored sometime, if you could make a watermelon and kiwi juice that tastes just like the kiwi and watermelon robinsons squash, I'd be first at your door cash in hand ;)
Haven't found anything along those lines thats half decent but love the squash!

If you have the concentrates and get bored sometime, if you could make a watermelon and kiwi juice that tastes just like the kiwi and watermelon robinsons squash, I'd be first at your door cash in hand ;)
Haven't found anything along those lines thats half decent but love the squash!

I'm looking for a good Rhubarb and Custard, Or a strong lime flavour. :D

I got the rhubarb and custard yesterday from flavour vapour, its pretty good to be fair, custard could have been a bit more pronounced but the rhubard I felt was just right, not too in your face

I got the rhubarb and custard yesterday from flavour vapour, its pretty good to be fair, custard could have been a bit more pronounced but the rhubard I felt was just right, not too in your face

Oooh, I need to get me some of that then. I also want one that literally tastes like tobacco. Any suggestions?

I'll see what I can do ;-), I am going to be trying to make vimto that's for sure.

I'll see what I can do ;-), I am going to be trying to make vimto that's for sure.

Vimto. Is. AWESOME!!! I want to find the recipe for Orange mountain dew too! :p

Back
Top Bottom