What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E liquid sellers - Bristol

wilko

Achiever
Does anyone know of any from around the kingswood area? I fancy going shopping but not sure where to look local?

Not sure about Kingswood, but there's an e-vapor at Broadwalk at Knowle. Very helpful guys they are, too.

Bit far away from me to be honest. Was thinking more local as I could do with some more juice. There is a Good Timez in kingswood that does a lot of smoking stuff but not sure about e-cigs?

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Only know of places at St Nicks market and Stokes Croft, give me a shout if you find any where closer, as I'm in Fishponds.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Im also in kingswood and there isnt anywhere yet that I know of.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The spar garage in Yate sell evapour8 liquids and ce4 blister packs/clearos. Tutti fruity is really nice.

Im also in kingswood and there isnt anywhere yet that I know of.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Have you been in good timez at all? I might drive to kingswood tomorrow and look. I'm in Hanham and want somewhere local for emergencies. I'll try keynsham next.

I believe there is a guy called Steve from Kingswood wines that sells good stuff! Sorry I don't have a link or further info.

I believe there is a guy called Steve from Kingswood wines that sells good stuff! Sorry I don't have a link or further info.

Kingswood wines? I'll have a search, thanks. :D

Back
Top Bottom