What's new

Bristol Vape Meet - April 6th 2014

piddy

Vendor
Hi guys and gals

I am organising a vape meet in Bristol on Sunday the 6th of April.

Join us at the The Famous Royal Navy Volunteer. it's a lovely pub with some great beers on tap. Very central but within staggering distance to the train and bus station.

Here is a google map of the pub

A good place to park is here

I hope to be kicking off from 2pm going on as late as you like. But I need to confirm this with the pub.

If you would like to come along please
RSVP to the Facebook Event

If you don’t have Facebook, don’t worry you are still welcome, but let me know so I have an idea of numbers.

Any vendors who would like to offer raffle prizes please PM or email me .

Oh no, I'm working that day and so won't be able to make it, bugger! Hope it goes well and hope to make the next one!

Sorry I haven't been checking in for a few days - new venture just went live and I've been caught up with it.

Can I ask you to RSVP on Facebook if you are able to

Sorry I haven't been checking in for a few days - new venture just went live and I've been caught up with it.

Can I ask you to RSVP on Facebook if you are able to >

Can you please apply for a vendor status on the forum before promoting your vape related company in your signature (which we have removed.) thanks :)

How do we find you on FB? I'm up for this and possibly my partner too, will ask him later x

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

RSVP done on Facebook, looking forward to this as I've not been to a vape meet before, should be good :)

Back
Top Bottom