What's new

Anyone from Dorset?

Indeed, we just need members to speak up

You are right, its been a bit quiet, I may have to have a word with my local B&M and see what support I can drum up. There's a hell of a lot of vapers local to me in Christchurch

stu pid you said to let you know :)

I certainly did, but on the 20th Im off to Spain for 5 days mate, would have been good to get down there for the meet as I could do with some advice from more experienced vapours. The 2 of ya could have explained the rules for Rugby too.

I certainly did, but on the 20th Im off to Spain for 5 days mate, would have been good to get down there for the meet as I could do with some advice from more experienced vapours. The 2 of ya could have explained the rules for Rugby too.

Lucky bugger! May have to do a different date

It's not all bad, on the 22nd i'm off to Tunisia for 7 days :)

We'll sort another date out

I'm from Bournemouth, living up in Scotland now but will come down if you get something sorted. I'm good mates with the small nightclub owner in Wimborne, could probably get him to open in the daytime if theres 20+ people up for it

I'm from Bournemouth, living up in Scotland now but will come down if you get something sorted. I'm good mates with the small nightclub owner in Wimborne, could probably get him to open in the daytime if theres 20+ people up for it

That would be ideal!

Back
Top Bottom