What's new

Wycombe Aylesbury and Buckinghamshire

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone fancy a meet up to talk shit, compare vape gear and eat / drink / whatever? Was chatting with 3born earlier and didn't realise he was just up the road - suggested Amersham might be a good place as quite a few vapers from Wycombe way. Could arrange something this month or next if anyone up for it. Am subscribed to the thread so I won't do my usual and forget I have posted something and come back three weeks later :D Any suggestions for locations / vape friendly pubs etc would be appreciated.

KA BOOOOOOM

I'm in, there's a shop opened in wyc the guy came on here to tell us bout wish I could remember so I could tag him

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

@sparkecigs
Got him. steve_jrb

Last edited:
Depending on whether the OH is working away or not, I might be able to pop over for a bit :)

That would be fecking awesome :D What's his schedule like at the mo'?
Vague at best, lol! For the moment he is around but that could change at any time. I know he has stuff coming up but not sure if it's UK or abroad. It makes planning stuff so easy...not!

Just dug a few people out of the DB in the local area so will email them. Also typo for Sparks - so let's try sparksecigs and see if we can get some word from them. Have spoken Wayne there before so will give him a shout and see if him or any of the staff would be up for coming.

I'll let him know as soon as it opens must say from the outside looks impressive some vast collection of mods ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1429518066.504823.jpg

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Back
Top Bottom