What's new

vapor z Southampton Thursday 8th.

Raguri

Nutter!
Right then you lot, are any of you going to the coil building thing at vapor z in Southampton? If so, I will see you there!
Come and meet the planet Nutter, who knows, I might even build something for you ;).

Fingers crossed some of you come, even though I'm not affiliated I thought I would go and do some builds (ie, learn how to do a proper single strand centre post build... ) :)

I think I know where that is. Can't promise anything but depending on time I might be able to pop in.

7 till 9 :)
London road Southampton

Ahh yep, I do know the one, the bus into the city takes me right past it. I may well turn up with an uncoiled and unused Origin and my new DNA 30 and see what's what with a...more precision build than my usual sub ohm coil shenanigans.

Ahh yep, I do know the one, the bus into the city takes me right past it. I may well turn up with an uncoiled and unused Origin and my new DNA 30 and see what's what with a...more precision build than my usual sub ohm coil shenanigans.

If you do, make sure you say hello. I'll be bringing some 0.5 kanthal which should be man enough to turn the origin into a beast ;)

Alas I've just been informed I can't make it this time, but next time I will definitely be there!

Just got home ,but a bloody good time had by all.
Just a quick note, don't check to see if your coils working by touching it. It bloody hurts. Simple as that. Just because it doesn't glow, doesn't mean it doesn't get hot enough t to brand you.

Back
Top Bottom