What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stevenage vape meeting

leetattoo

Hi all I'm trying to start a vape meet .I have use of a room in a social club which I'm a member of .we have a fully licensed bar and coffee bar .just wondering if anyone is interested to meet up and chat all things vaping
Thanks lee

If I haven't got my 5yr old I'm in and I will be armed with Dripworx. [emoji3]. We were trying to get one going a while back but didn't happen, I will see if I can find the old thread and tag some people to help it along.

That's great I was thinking the second of March but I am open to suggestions it does depend on when the room is free but I'm sure we can work it out .be great if we can get a good turn out so we can make it a regular thing so will get going with some flyers and put them in the vape shop
Cheers guys

I could be there for that if I am not away with work :)

I am not on here much atm, can you please PM me so I get an e-mail guys?

That's great I was thinking the second of March but I am open to suggestions it does depend on when the room is free but I'm sure we can work it out .be great if we can get a good turn out so we can make it a regular thing so will get going with some flyers and put them in the vape shop
Cheers guys

The 2nd might be a problem for me as its a Wednesday and every Wednesday is daddy daughter day with my 5yr old.[emoji4]

Right so have had a chat with some friends at the club and Saturday afternoons seem to be OK from 12 onwards .what do you think ☺

Back
Top Bottom