What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Neither Portsmouth nor Southampton

I'd be up for a Hants vape-up, if this heat continues it would have to be on the coast with ice cream and chips :)

Hello from Gosport

We used to have a monthly meet but things have fizzled out a bit as far as I can tell
(either that or I'm no longer on the "invited list" lol)

Regards
Rob

Hello from Gosport

We used to have a monthly meet but things have fizzled out a bit as far as I can tell
(either that or I'm no longer on the "invited list" lol)

Regards
Rob

oooh, another local (Ish!)
Used to be at college in Gosport, so know the area quite well :)

T'isn't just the footy - Merchant vs Royal Navy - and won't mention the Docks :23:

Ironically it was 'The Saint' himself (Ian St John) who gave me me 1st Pompey scarf for raking his lawn in 1975 - he lived a few doors down from me Nan - and me Dad still lives on Fratton Rd :2thumbsup:

T'isn't just the footy - Merchant vs Royal Navy - and won't mention the Docks :23:

Ironically it was 'The Saint' himself (Ian St John) who gave me me 1st Pompey scarf for raking his lawn in 1975 - he lived a few doors down from me Nan - and me Dad still lives on Fratton Rd :2thumbsup:

Do you mean THE first scarf!? That could be worth some serious wonga if they do well this season :P
And, never realised there's so few of us down here.

Unfortunately not - he was mowing his front lawn and i was a cheeky 6-7 year old and picked up a rake and started putting it into piles - as a thank you he gave me a Pompey scarf - didn't occur to me to get him to sign it ;)

Unfortunately not - he was mowing his front lawn and i was a cheeky 6-7 year old and picked up a rake and started putting it into piles - as a thank you he gave me a Pompey scarf - didn't occur to me to get him to sign it ;)

hahahaha :)
Hmm, hunt him down and see if he remembers you? "Hi, I raked your lawn, you gave me this.. Could you sign it?" ;)

Back
Top Bottom