What's new

Milton Keynes, around and about ;D

lol your thinking of the Old Red Lion down the side road towards the rugby club and from Leighton Buzzard, i have had a few meals there myself.
That's the one ;) blooming good puddings, lol!

I am about 10 miles south of Bedford in a little town (more like a village) called Shefford. Been here almost 6 years now. I don't think I have ever seen a vaper around here :/

You're in Shefford, Midnight? I'm down the road in Hitchin, but spend a lot of time in Shef due to half my band being based there. Me and the drummer both vape so we'll blow some big 'ol clouds to let you know when we're in town!

You're in Shefford, @Midnight? I'm down the road in Hitchin, but spend a lot of time in Shef due to half my band being based there. Me and the drummer both vape so we'll blow some big 'ol clouds to let you know when we're in town!
Ooh what do you play? We have a musicians thread down in the lounge for showing off gear and talking generally about music stuff :)

I'm on keys, accordion, trumpet and trombone for this lot (with an occasional dose of banjo on the side!). Check us out at www.ccsmugglers.co.uk (if I'm allowed to advertise on here ;-)

I'm on keys, accordion, trumpet and trombone for this lot (with an occasional dose of banjo on the side!). Check us out at www.ccsmugglers.co.uk (if I'm allowed to advertise on here ;-)
Just checked out the vids on your site-you guys are awesome! Love the vid on the tube! I think they were talking about getting some live music at vapefest...

Aw shucks, you're all too nice! I'd be well up for providing some tunes for vapefest but they'll have to get in quick - summer is booking up fast.

Back
Top Bottom