What's new

Milton Keynes, around and about ;D

Swifty

Initiate
First of all, excuse the awful roundabout pun :P.
Second of all, who here is from MK or around? :)

I think I'm the closest in Leighton buzzard. There aren't many in our area for some reason although I know of a few folks over your way who vape but no matter how much I kick their butts they still haven't joined here :(

I have been to Milton Keynes. I have done all sorts of things in Milton Keynes, some of which might be publishable on a family-friendly forum.

My in-laws live in Leighton buzzard, it seems like a lovely little place. When ever we visit I take a trip into the town to a little rustic coffee shop where I get the best coffee beans from. It's the only reason I visit them (I'm joking in case the OH reads this)

My in-laws live in Leighton buzzard, it seems like a lovely little place. When ever we visit I take a trip into the town to a little rustic coffee shop where I get the best coffee beans from. It's the only reason I visit them (I'm joking in case the OH reads this)
They do lovely ethiopian yergacheffe coffee beans there (might not have spelt it right). We have a couple of stop kingly good chocolatiers here too, especially creightons. It's seriously grown up chocolate. It's not a bad place to live and we are close enough to Milton Keynes and only 35 minutes away from London if we fancy a little more excitement :D just no vaping shops locally :(

They do lovely ethiopian yergacheffe coffee beans there (might not have spelt it right). We have a couple of stop kingly good chocolatiers here too, especially creightons. It's seriously grown up chocolate. :(

I'll give that coffee a try next time I'm down visiting, I won't mention the chocolate shops to her indoors though it'll cost me a fortune ;)

Wow, i thought there'd be more of us!! Yeah my missus is from LB so i used to spend a lot of time there :P

I am from Houghton Regis, so not too far away, this area is like a desert when it comes to vaping afaik.

I am from Houghton Regis, so not too far away, this area is like a desert when it comes to vaping afaik.
Hiya! It's mad isn't it. I would have thought there would be something in Luton or Milton Keynes but no! I hardly see any other vapers either :( nice to know there is someone else around not too many miles away :) damn fine carvery in Houghton Regis too, not tried vaping in there but a damn fine Sunday lunch! I bought a Commodore 64 there too (not the carvery, that would just be wierd!).

Hiya! It's mad isn't it. I would have thought there would be something in Luton or Milton Keynes but no! I hardly see any other vapers either :( nice to know there is someone else around not too many miles away :) damn fine carvery in Houghton Regis too, not tried vaping in there but a damn fine Sunday lunch! I bought a Commodore 64 there too (not the carvery, that would just be wierd!).

lol your thinking of the Old Red Lion down the side road towards the rugby club and from Leighton Buzzard, i have had a few meals there myself.

Back
Top Bottom