What's new

Hi, From a south Easter

Gibbo

Postman
Come on then all you mad south easterners. Where are you and what is your go to e cig. And your fav E liquid.

I'm from London now living in Eastbourne.

Im a very basic vaper. I use an XP900 Its an ego type. But lately i'm using a Riva 1100 with lr boge cartos. Like i said...basic..but it does me.

My fav liquid is coffee. It is actually all i vape. %100 pg is how i like it.

I look forward to hearing from fellow south easters and their vaping preferences.

Hi Gibbo,

I'm in Gillingham (Not Dorset) and have lived there all my life.

I'm a pretty basic vaper too. I use a JacVapour Excel kit for "handiness" filled with DV's Roast Beef and I've got a couple of Ego passthroughs with XL CE2's that are usually filled with a Grizwalds flavour - got Candy Twist in it at the moment and it tastes like Werthers Originals to me.

Don't have an absolute favourite flavour although the Roast Beef is the only one that has stuck with me so far.

I treid the roast beef at Vapefest 2010 and was amazed how it tasted like Walkers Roast beef crisps..I actually quite liked it with a beer for a while lol

Hi Jellybabyriot. Great to hear from you.

Roast Beef huh ? I might try a small sample of that myself. Nice one.

Hello All

I'm originally from South London and moved to Littlehampton six years ago. Been Vaping and analogue free for 7 weeks. Started with C twist n evods and currently using Innokin SVD n Aerotank. Big jump in flavour and vapour. Currently go through experimental stage with juice at the mo but loving snake juice, cherry limeade, peanut butter cookie and juices from Connoisseur (strawberry with a hint of choc).
Cheers to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom