What's new

Bricks and mortar shops

Theres a great little shop in Gidea Park, Romford. Personal Vapor is just next to the Station

Bought some nice juice from there last week when visiting my mum and dad.....

A quick update. We opened our shop in Reading a few days ago, Berkshire Vapers, at 35 Prospect Street,Caversham, RG4 8JB. The BBC film crew are really interested as it's also World Vaping Day on Thursday. They are going to come around on Wednesday afternoon and do some filming in the shop and then at 5pm at the Prince of Wales pub opposite us. We though we could maybe get a small vapemeet going at 5pm in the pub. Itwould be great if any of you can make the shop in the afternoon or the vapemeet at 5pm in the pub.
Cheers,
Phil

I found that the Market in Commercial Road, on a thursday, friday and now on saturday is a stall that sells all Vaper items. Spotted them last week :)

Also found out that the Cosham Market on Mondays there is a a stool selling Juice and parts. E puffenough he is called, and has a Facebook page too.

He also Covers…

Cosham on Mondays
Havant on Tuesdays
New Milton on Wednesdays
Eastleigh on Thursday
Waterlooville on Fridays
And Havant and Eastleigh again on Saturdays.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the Albavapours store went ahead in Gosport? I shall be staying in So'ton tomorrow night and Gosport on Weds night with work and will try to stick my head round the door of any Vape shops I happen across. Might even treat myself to a few bits if anything excites me.

It's there and I went in. Had a very nice chat and came away with a DBox puritank and 30ml of juice. So, happy days.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Theres a great little shop in Gidea Park, Romford. Personal Vapor is just next to the Station

Bought some nice juice from there last week when visiting my mum and dad.....

Hi there, i live about a 2 minute walk from Personal Vapor and have stopped using it, im not sure if I'm aloud to give my views on this little place and trust me it is little, but there is some things that friends and i just dont understand with this guy (Pete). Im not knocking him as a person, he will give you info and stuff but only regarding one brand of ego's and some PV's all of the same brand.
Also a few other people ive talked to but are not friends have the same feelings.
People i know and heard about are travelling from just round the corner to the shop/shed and drive well out of there way to buy juices from a petrol station about 7/8 mile way.
This is a shop/shed for the very early beginners into the world of vaping.
Again i have no problem with this as the more non smokers out there the better and Pete is bringing that to them. so kudos for that but.....................

Two brands of juice available, 1 Chinese brand. meant to be hangsen but never in there real bottles and packaging
and the other brand is, celtic vapour if memory serves me right (this is the better of the two buy far) the cost is quite a bit cheaper for the Chinese also.

Again i hope this doest seem like I'm really hating on this guy just wanted to put out there a better description of whats on offer and the way the shop works.

Dex

I found that the Market in Commercial Road, on a thursday, friday and now on saturday is a stall that sells all Vaper items. Spotted them last week :)

Also found out that the Cosham Market on Mondays there is a a stool selling Juice and parts. E puffenough he is called, and has a Facebook page too.

He also Covers…

Cosham on Mondays
Havant on Tuesdays
New Milton on Wednesdays
Eastleigh on Thursday
Waterlooville on Fridays
And Havant and Eastleigh again on Saturdays.

used that epuffsenough quite a bit i my early days!
Mainly as I went to college in Eastleigh, and it's run by someone from Warsash! So, made sense really!
Also, very nice people... Went their with a broken vivi nova (Tank stuck on at bottom), which I didn't even buy from them, and they just gave me another.
Just wish their juice was cheaper... I miss their Old Holborn stuff.

RIGHT GUYS!
MAJOR UPDATE!
EASTLEIGH IS GETTING A VAPE STORE!
And, not some massively overpriced store either (Or so it seems!)
VaperTrails have actually started moving in to a store on the main high street :D
WOOO
I have somewhere I can hide in the rain waiting for my train and talk about vaping without being looked at like i'm on class a's!

i do like shopping online, recently had an awesome experience placing an order from www.vapenquit.co.uk. but, you cant beat decent face to face service and a store that gives you the confidence that they have your back if anything goes wrong. recently purchased an iclear 30s and unitank from mass vapour (www.massvapour.com) in thornaby, teesside. frikkin brilliant little store. the guys know there stuff and really make you feel at home when you bob in for a mooch round. i always buy my liquids from there but given they stock what im after i will always buy my tanks and peripherals from there too.

on the other hand, im not a fan of the national chain stores that seem to be springing up, places like mirage and eciggy. i find the prices are set and usually much more expensive than buying the equivelant online. massvapour gets it bang on which is surprising for a small business, cant fault them.

jim

i do like shopping online, recently had an awesome experience placing an order from www.vapenquit.co.uk. but, you cant beat decent face to face service and a store that gives you the confidence that they have your back if anything goes wrong. recently purchased an iclear 30s and unitank from mass vapour (www.massvapour.com) in thornaby, teesside. frikkin brilliant little store. the guys know there stuff and really make you feel at home when you bob in for a mooch round. i always buy my liquids from there but given they stock what im after i will always buy my tanks and peripherals from there too. on the other hand, im not a fan of the national chain stores that seem to be springing up, places like mirage and eciggy. i find the prices are set and usually much more expensive than buying the equivelant online. massvapour gets it bang on which is surprising for a small business, cant fault them.jim
Hardly south east though ;)

Back
Top Bottom