What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aylesbury vapers

I'm in Chesham, not too far away. I was wondering where any local vape shops might be. Might have to take a visit. Was thinking of taking a look at the one in Watford if it's worth checking out, but then any your neck of the woods has got to be easier, Watford traffic is a mare!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm in Chesham, not too far away. I was wondering where any local vape shops might be. Might have to take a visit. Was thinking of taking a look at the one in Watford if it's worth checking out, but then any your neck of the woods has got to be easier, Watford traffic is a mare!!!

Watford is a tw store not bad but there is a little one in Leighton buzzard the bloke there is sound as a pound if u want the address let me know I'll send u the post code

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Yeh if you could give me the details of that place and I'll take a visit on my next shift off. Popped to the Watford shop, not bad, very helpful with letting me try various flavours and offering a cuppa and the use of a very comfy sofa to take my time and chill.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Whilst not a shop as such, you have cloud9 vaping in chesham and if you set up your account you can go and collect your stuff from them if you arrange in advance. Cloud9 are a great supplier, very well respected and have been around for ages. Great customer service and very friendly too Cloud 9 Vaping - electronic cigarettes, e-liquid & e-smoking supplies

Thanks Purplefowler, I had no idea that place was there, plenty of choice on the website, prob with the advantage of being able to pick up same day. Handy for a place that is literally round the corner!

Thanks Purplefowler, I had no idea that place was there, plenty of choice on the website, prob with the advantage of being able to pick up same day. Handy for a place that is literally round the corner!

It's a great online store and the collection thing is the icing on the cake. We have I love vapour in town now but my OH decided to start vaping a few months before it opened. He also decided to start just before he was due to go abroad for work, leaving no time to allow for shipping. We put the order in for all his essentials and a couple of hours later he picked up his stuff and was ready to go, no hassle or hold ups. They do great quality stuff and a lot of unique stuff that you can only get there.

Back
Top Bottom