Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Well nice to meet you was it the socialites stand that got you started

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Well nice to meet you was it the socialites stand that got you started

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14
No, I've been around longer than they have :D it's good to see more proper shops opening up though. We have recently had one open up in town, are there any proper ones in aylesbury yet? I must admit I don't get over your way much these days-bring back oven ready records!

No, I've been around longer than they have :D it's good to see more proper shops opening up though. We have recently had one open up in town, are there any proper ones in aylesbury yet? I must admit I don't get over your way much these days-bring back oven ready records!

READY RECORDS ???? No shops in aylesbury apart from one guy who has a stand in the centre but he's so rude and obnoxious it's unbelievable I won't let him have my cash plus he selling starter kits at 54.00 pounds

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

READY RECORDS ???? No shops in aylesbury apart from one guy who has a stand in the centre but he's so rude and obnoxious it's unbelievable I won't let him have my cash plus he selling starter kits at 54.00 pounds

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14
Sounds like you need to take a trip down the road, @ilovevapourman will look after you :) oven ready records was a really good indie record shop, it was a sad day when it closed down :(

Who's he??? How long you been vaping for who do you use juice wise I do have a totally wicked store in Watford I use when visiting my office

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Who's he??? How long you been vaping for who do you use juice wise I do have a totally wicked store in Watford I use when visiting my office

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14
I started with totally wicked just coming up 3 years ago. I mix my own stuff these days. Ilovevapour (the shop in leighton) stocks some tjuice which is really nice stuff. They have a pretty good selection of starter and mid range devices too.

I started with totally wicked just coming up 3 years ago. I mix my own stuff these days. Ilovevapour (the shop in leighton) stocks some tjuice which is really nice stuff. They have a pretty good selection of starter and mid range devices too.

I'm off Friday I may have to take the credit card down there I'm still not sure if I'm vaping to much I have 1.6ml tank and I use two to two and a half tanks a day on 18mg

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Right I'm going into Leighton Tom with the mrs is the bloke at I love vapour on here

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Back
Top Bottom