What's new

Vapour Lounge Dundee 15/12

Miss Pepper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vapour Lounge ate having a gathering 15 December from 7pm at their Dundee shop.

Festive jumpers and hats welcome. Drinks, snacks and other surprises.

86 Commercial Street, Dundee

* only posting as it popped up on my FB page, so not ask me for more info as I have none *

Vapour Lounge ate having a gathering 15 December from 7pm at their Dundee shop.

Festive jumpers and hats welcome. Drinks, snacks and other surprises.

86 Commercial Street, Dundee

* only posting as it popped up on my FB page, so not ask me for more info as I have none *
I’d love to go to this, but damn far sadly!

@ZT Go on, fly up into Dundee city international airfield and have a festive night out in the town that gave you the Dandy comic and have a 'peh' supper afterwards.....:D

@ZT Go on, fly up into Dundee city international airfield and have a festive night out in the town that gave you the Dandy comic and have a 'peh' supper afterwards.....:D
I would love too .. I suspect that the weekends are gonna be pretty full for me at that time of year with family shiz tho - if there is another one at some point less hectic .. ill defo give it a go.

I would love too .. I suspect that the weekends are gonna be pretty full for me at that time of year with family shiz tho - if there is another one at some point less hectic .. ill defo give it a go.
Dundee is a pretty cool city with lots going on; my Mrs stayed there for five years at uni and I've been through to visit a few times, I like it :/

But then I'm a Weegie that likes Edinburgh. And that's no allowed. On either side.

Back
Top Bottom