What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vape shops abrdeen area

stuartd

Veteran
one of my big bro`s mates want to try vaping and he lives in the aberdeen area and iam in the edinburgh area so looking for any good shops in that area near him iam going to try and give him some advice on what to get and what to avoid so any help would be great shop wise i dont know how much he wants to spend or that yet but iam guessing it wont be much right now until he finds out if its for him or not

None that I know of, I am from aberdeen and go back 3-4 times a year - I don't think there is a b&m at all. Some dodgy market stalls etc only I'm afraid
Best point him online

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I am currently stuck up in Abergrim but there are a couple of B&Ms finally up here, so it isn't utter hell.
There is Vapolution on union st by the graveyard. Sam will happily sort you out. He has a ten spot starter kit for trialling.
Or the e cig Scotland out the back of the st Nicholas centre.

+1 For Vape Scotland (formally Vapolution)

Great staff and really competitive pricing as well

Totally resurrecting an old thread but it saves me starting a new one. Currently in the cold hole known as Aberdeen visiting the in law. Are there any vape shops worth checking out? A quick Google search brings up that vape Scotland one and this thread funnily enough.

So what's cracking vape wise in the land of the frightened sheep and the toothless wummin? :D

Totally resurrecting an old thread but it saves me starting a new one. Currently in the cold hole known as Aberdeen visiting the in law. Are there any vape shops worth checking out? A quick Google search brings up that vape Scotland one and this thread funnily enough.

So what's cracking vape wise in the land of the frightened sheep and the toothless wummin? :D
There was two on union street near the bon accord centre the last time i was in the town. One of them is the same as the one in peterheed. They both stocked a not to bad range. Mon the dons

Haahaahaa, you're in Mordor! Heeheehee.
Aye the vape shop up fae the graveyard used to be good. Sam ken's his sheep.

There was two on union street near the bon accord centre the last time i was in the town. One of them is the same as the one in peterheed. They both stocked a not to bad range. Mon the dons

That'll be tomorrow's job then, cheers :)

No watching it but they're two nil up? There will be a few sore heids tomorrow :2thumbsup:

The ones on union street are ecig scotland and vapescotland they are litteraly about 4 shops apart across from the hsbc

Back
Top Bottom