What's new

New shop Shawlands Glasgow.

Right!!

I'm fairly new to it all as you know, so I'm basically needing from you guys a list of mechs/mods that you would like to see in the shop.

What kind of wires are you needing for recoiling etc?
What atties are you after?

Something along those lines and if you could let me know why you need it, that would be great.

I'm hoping to order my stuff in this week so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LT30p using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

BTW

I have a bottle of Smokey Bacon for anyone brave enough to try it.
Just pop in and mention this thread and you can have it. I have 2 up for grabs

Right!!

I'm fairly new to it all as you know, so I'm basically needing from you guys a list of mechs/mods that you would like to see in the shop.

What kind of wires are you needing for recoiling etc?
What atties are you after?

Something along those lines and if you could let me know why you need it, that would be great.

I'm hoping to order my stuff in this week so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

get some hcigar nemesis and chi you ss and brass, taifun atty clones kayfun clones - I was gonna stop into the shop but i got the wicked man flu

Frei - I am getting the impression from your post that you might be a vendor. Please can I ask that you have a look at the Rules for Vendors and use the green "Support" tag on the right of your screen to contact admin for vendor status? Thanks. :D

Here's the link to the information you need:

http://planetofthevapes.freshdesk.c...111515-how-do-i-become-a-vendor-on-the-forum-

Thanks for that, I forgot that I had already applied and not checked my e-mails =$

Done now though, just waiting on confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom