What's new

Glasgow School Of Vape V2

Blackhack

Achiever
You have all been patient, so here it is. The next Glasgow School of Vape event will take place on the 30th of August at The Drury Street Bar & Kitchen on Drury Street near Central Station. I will release further details as they are confirmed, but in the mean time please like and share this around on your forums and social media . Lets make this the best Vape event in Scotland "By Vapers, For Vapers!" Also if you get a chance, go visit the Drury Bar and Kitchen for some great food
They are vape friendly as well as having cheap beer !

All the Usual stuff you'd expect from a well organised and run Vape Meet
Some big name and smaller Glasgow/central Scotland vendors will be in attendance with juice, mods, atties, drippers, etc all for sale..Also a bring and buy/swap stand for your older pre loved stuff.
There might even be a mystery guest in attendance as well..:)(Still a secret at the moment)
Everyone welcome from the hardened wizened dyed in the wool vapers to the total Innocents who know nothing but want to learn.

Please note that this event is non profit and is being organised by a loose group of Glasgow vapers for and on behalf of vapers.

Anyone needing any info can just pm me....

Sweet, a Sunday, the one day I'm not working. I'm through in Glasgow on the Saturday night, so I will make sure to be there. Sounds awesome. Thanks for the update. ;)

Less than 4 weeks to go - should be a great event!!

If anyone can give Colin a bit of help on the day, please drop him a line via the Glasgow School of Vape Facebook page - Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1438709337.909724.jpg

Just a quick update, All the vendors were there last night to measure up the areas for vending, coil building, bring and buy, swap table, registration table, etc...everything's now arranged and it's all ready to go...There will also be (Courtesy of the pub) discount price cards for attendees which will give them 20% off all on the day, and future food prices.

Really looking forward to this now, less than a week to go....Yee Haa !!

Definitely going to try and get along to this, sounds like it could be a fun packed day

Phew ! What an event

I done some filming at this and footage should end up on VTTV very soon.
(some bugger better at editing is gonna do the necessary on it otherwise it would take me ages 9.18GB)

Was a great event, sitting with point in one hand and more in the other
Interesting chart with the people from NNA too

OK some of my footage will be on VTTV tonight at 9PM with "The Oldgits", joined by Dave Dorn and Sarah Jakes discussing the event with replay on youtube later.

[h=3]Post by vereybowring on 2 minutes ago[/h] So on top of the VTTV footage, I have put together all the raffle footage (its long though).

So here's what you could have won. . .

[video]https://youtu.be/Qk2ej0qlfpE[/video]

See, you really do want to get to the next one. . .

Back
Top Bottom