What's new

Vape Shops in Liverpool (W.I.P)

+1 for Vape Anywhere in Huyton, only about 10 mins from me.
I always end up in there for like an hour just because she is so nice and passionate about vaping. She's helped me out a few times and always enjoy going in, even if my bank balance doesn't

Hello POTV people this thread is aimed to people in Liverpool who want to know where some Vape Shops are.
This is by no means a completed thread seeing as there are probably a lot more around Liverpool and I will keep looking for them.
When I find a new place I will add it too this thread.

So here's the places I have found and a little bit of info on them.

Alectrofag E-CIG SHOP
457 Smithdown Road
Wavertree
Liverpool
L15 3JL
Tel:0151 7351 036

We stock the full range from basic Innokin starter Kits to SNOW WOLF 200W and the best tasting e-juices too.
I wish not to comment on our own service, this you guys can do as per your wish.

Dream Steam
64 Aigburth Road, just past the McDonald's.
The guy in there is a decent bloke very friendly and a good laugh, he has a pretty wide selection of juices, own brand and T-Juice and some hardware batteries and atty's.

Crystal Vapours
Park Road, Just past the Tesco.
The guy in there, John is a really nice guy he knows his stuff and will help you in whatever way he can. Wide selection of juices and a decent range of basic hardware and some mods as well as the batteries for them.

Dr. Hermans
Bold Street
Well the guys in there are knowledgable but the hardware is expensive, for example a Pro Tank 2 is £22. Not all bad news though, they have a fairly large range of juices and having tried nearly all of them they are all pretty good especially the Epic Juices they stock.

E-Bacco
Just off Bold Street underneath a Tattoo Shop (Dr. Feelgood)
Its a fair sized place but when I was there they did not have much in, couple of EGO starter kits and a few juices and EVOD tanks and batteries.

Liberty Flights
Bold Street
Same story as E-Bacco really apart from the manager does not vape?! the juices they sell are alright.

Totally Wicked
Tarteton Street, Behind the M&S on Church Street
There is one person who vapes in the shop, the manager. They sell their own range of juices of which there are a fair few and they also sell their own batteries and atty's as well as some of their own mods.

Crystal Clear Vapours
Smithdown Road
Chris is a great bloke good laugh and knows his stuff. He has a fair amount of hardware for everyone, from basic starter kits too mods. His range of juices is pretty good. One of my favorite vape shops.

Rojeans
Gostings Building, Hanover Street
Now this is possibly the most well know shop in Liverpool and easily the best in the city center, possibly Liverpool. Adam is shit hot, he knows what he is about and knows how too help you out. His gear is fairly priced and he has a wide selection of it, everything from high end mods too basic cig-a-likes. The range of juices is impressive and he does not stock anything poor quality.

Vape Anywhere
Unit 44 Huyton Market, Lansdowne Way
Now this place is a little gem!
I found it yesterday and was there for around an hour. The woman who owns it is brilliant, very enthusiastic, very passionate about the business and she knows what she is doing. The thing I love about this place is they aren't as bothered over making money, they really care about helping people get off the nasties and onto E-Cig's too help them give up or find a healthier and safer alternitive.They have a decent range of liquids at really really good prices. They stock Hangsen, Dekang and De-Bang liquids. This place is possibly Huyton's best kept secret I love this little gaff and the staff in there are epic.

Vapour Zone
81 Derby Road, Huyton
Cracking little shop the bloke in there knows his stuff and is really friendly, always willing too help his customers and seems too enjoy doing so. The have a decent range of juices, some very interesting flavors which are very nice. They stock the more basic range of gear like CE4 Kits and EVODS.

As I said earlier I will keep updating this with the shops I find in my travels around Liverpool :)
Hope this helps people out and I really do think people need too go into Vape Anywere in Huyton Market, they are awesome.

Cheers for reading and if anyone knows anymore that aren't listed please post them and I will visit them and update this post!

Hi guys. Great page as I am always looking for good vape shops in our area. I am so fed up of going into "vape" shops where the only stuff they stock are beginners kits and basic eliquid. What's even worse is when the person who is behind the counter doesn't vape, has little or no knowledge of sub ohm vaping or products and still tries to convince you that the 50/50 juice they stock "should work fine" for sub ohm tanks :( So, this page has been really helpful and I will visit some on my travels. FYI, there is a new place opened recently in Prescot High Street. Just at the top of the hill by the pedestrian crossing and next to the RBS bank. That's how I found it, wanted to get money out of the cash machine!! :P They have a good range of juices, quite a few mod boxes in (kangertech, smok, Xcube and Snowwolf mini and a few other in the cheaper range bracket too). I asked if they had any cotton or wire in and the guys said they are getting it in shortly. Seemed like decent lads to be fair and noticed he using a dripper to on a Xcube. He happily told me about it and showed me how he can connect it to his iPhone by an app etc. haha! Anyways, seems decent, told them I had just joined this forum and would mention them. The other good shop I found was called Bulldog Vapours on Park Road. Nice guy and very helpful. Bought a Velocity RDA clone from him as I was looking for an easy to build on deck. Velocity deck is great for begginers like myself. Anyway, hope this little info helps. Thanks again for all the other stuff, really helpful :D

Searched around L'pool vape shops a fair bit mainly by the daily drive to and from work. I don't recommend this as it is not very plentiful when it comes to searching for new juice as I'm a flavour chaser.

I did an internet search ages ago (vape shops in L'pool) and found this very thread and proceeded to Bulldog vapours. As I've just found out, the original post from ZeroInfinity94 is now my main go to for my juices. I've been through a hell of a lot of juice from Bulldog and they keep getting new juices into the shop all the time, which is awesome. I fully recommend the shop, ZeroInfinity94 is very knowledgeable, always buzzing on a new juice or mod and is also occasionally pleasant.

Hey Guys, new to the forum but just found this page and wanted to let you all know about another vape shop in Prescot, Vape Shack! Really worth a look! caters for all types of vapers, lots of e-liquid and very knowledgable staff! Plus there open till 7 through the week and open Sat + Sundays!! Also i believe they are expanding the shop to make it bigger and turning it into a lounge serving refreshments and a games console! must check them out guys!!

Would you come and try vapour buddy in huyton they have a great range of juices and mods ?

There's Unique Vapour on Stanley Road (by the three banks island) caters for everyone and reasonably priced too

Just been into Empire Vape on Smithdown Road, great range of juices and kit. Chris is really helpful and knowledgeable, would defo recommend a visit!

@vaperhound we are on here now. Thanks very much for coming and seeing us.

If anyone wants the address it's

375 Smithdown Road
Wavertree
Liverpool
L15 3JJ
0151 733 7388

We stock everything from starter to high end.

Opening hours:
Monday - Saturday 9-7pm
Sunday 10am-4pm

Cheers

Chris

Back
Top Bottom