What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Shops in Liverpool (W.I.P)

There's a new shop (can't remember the name) opened up at the bottom of Smithdown Road that's got a wealth of American juice in stock - Elements, Suicide Bunny, Beard etc etc. Pretty sure i spotted Cosmic Fog and Space Jam. I've literally only nipped in to have a nosey, so will do a report when I've had a proper gander!

There's a new shop (can't remember the name) opened up at the bottom of Smithdown Road that's got a wealth of American juice in stock - Elements, Suicide Bunny, Beard etc etc. Pretty sure i spotted Cosmic Fog and Space Jam. I've literally only nipped in to have a nosey, so will do a report when I've had a proper gander!

That's boss cheers dude. Was gonna look at suicide bunny too so I'll have a little run down and stock up! I'll post back with the places name if I find it!! N

No bother.

Head to the bottom of Smithdown, just before the Brookhouse pub. It's opposite the shell(?) garage.

Top stuff. I know whereabouts. It's just up from ulcer. I'll go over once this bloody delivery comes and I can actually go out!! Will report back later on. Cheers again mate. N

What was the stock like for mods and tanks?

What shops is it by?

What shops is it by?

As said above, didn't have a proper look when I popped in. Will report back when I've had the chance.

It's by the little post office and near that old school hard wear shop.

What shops is it by?
I went in yesterday it's called Alectro Fag and the guy seemed nice and knowledgable. Really keen on you walking out with the right hardware and juice.

Stocks most of the big premium American juices and has tasters out of them all which I found very good!

His stock of mods looked good to me. He carries innokin kanger aspire Pegasus all behind the counters and more in the window that I didn't get to see. Seems to do a lot on starter kits and is big on getting people off fags.

One thing I'd say is it's pricier than other places (I shelled out 12 quid for 15ml of boss reserve from Cuttwood) but not sure how his mod prices stack up!

It's just down the road from the brook house pub. Next street along in fact.

Worth a look!!

N

Nice one @hendo80

I'll try and nip down later in the week. It's walking distance for me, which is handy if in desperate need of juice.

There is pro vapours in orrell park on moss lane has a good selection of juice and mods at a reasonable price also one in prescot town centre

There is pro vapours in orrell park on moss lane has a good selection of juice and mods at a reasonable price also one in prescot town centre
I go the Prescot one regular. Dean in there is a sound lad. Sorted me out with a drip tip when mine bust and didn't charge for it!!

Back
Top Bottom