What's new

Vape Shops in Liverpool (W.I.P)

ZeroInfinity94

Postman
Hello POTV people this thread is aimed to people in Liverpool who want to know where some Vape Shops are.
This is by no means a completed thread seeing as there are probably a lot more around Liverpool and I will keep looking for them.
When I find a new place I will add it too this thread.

So here's the places I have found and a little bit of info on them.

Dream Steam
64 Aigburth Road, just past the McDonald's.
The guy in there is a decent bloke very friendly and a good laugh, he has a pretty wide selection of juices, own brand and T-Juice and some hardware batteries and atty's.

Crystal Vapours
Park Road, Just past the Tesco.
The guy in there, John is a really nice guy he knows his stuff and will help you in whatever way he can. Wide selection of juices and a decent range of basic hardware and some mods as well as the batteries for them.

Dr. Hermans
Bold Street
Well the guys in there are knowledgable but the hardware is expensive, for example a Pro Tank 2 is £22. Not all bad news though, they have a fairly large range of juices and having tried nearly all of them they are all pretty good especially the Epic Juices they stock.

E-Bacco
Just off Bold Street underneath a Tattoo Shop (Dr. Feelgood)
Its a fair sized place but when I was there they did not have much in, couple of EGO starter kits and a few juices and EVOD tanks and batteries.

Liberty Flights
Bold Street
Same story as E-Bacco really apart from the manager does not vape?! the juices they sell are alright.

Totally Wicked
Tarteton Street, Behind the M&S on Church Street
There is one person who vapes in the shop, the manager. They sell their own range of juices of which there are a fair few and they also sell their own batteries and atty's as well as some of their own mods.

Crystal Clear Vapours
Smithdown Road
Chris is a great bloke good laugh and knows his stuff. He has a fair amount of hardware for everyone, from basic starter kits too mods. His range of juices is pretty good. One of my favorite vape shops.

Rojeans
Gostings Building, Hanover Street
Now this is possibly the most well know shop in Liverpool and easily the best in the city center, possibly Liverpool. Adam is shit hot, he knows what he is about and knows how too help you out. His gear is fairly priced and he has a wide selection of it, everything from high end mods too basic cig-a-likes. The range of juices is impressive and he does not stock anything poor quality.

Vape Anywhere
Unit 44 Huyton Market, Lansdowne Way
Now this place is a little gem!
I found it yesterday and was there for around an hour. The woman who owns it is brilliant, very enthusiastic, very passionate about the business and she knows what she is doing. The thing I love about this place is they aren't as bothered over making money, they really care about helping people get off the nasties and onto E-Cig's too help them give up or find a healthier and safer alternitive.They have a decent range of liquids at really really good prices. They stock Hangsen, Dekang and De-Bang liquids. This place is possibly Huyton's best kept secret I love this little gaff and the staff in there are epic.

Vapour Zone
81 Derby Road, Huyton
Cracking little shop the bloke in there knows his stuff and is really friendly, always willing too help his customers and seems too enjoy doing so. The have a decent range of juices, some very interesting flavors which are very nice. They stock the more basic range of gear like CE4 Kits and EVODS.

As I said earlier I will keep updating this with the shops I find in my travels around Liverpool :)
Hope this helps people out and I really do think people need too go into Vape Anywere in Huyton Market, they are awesome.

Cheers for reading and if anyone knows anymore that aren't listed please post them and I will visit them and update this post!

Last edited:
Vape Anywhere is great. My pal used to run a vape shop in that same place. Unfortunately, he got tied in with Totally Wicked and it's damn near impossible to make any money with them!

I know what you mean man the Totally Wicked shop in the city centre is awful I think there is one person working there who actually vapes so yeah kinda defeats the object of working in a vape shop.

Sent from my XT1032 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

New shop has opened up in Old Swan just over from the Tesco,

VaporZone
Prescot Road, facing the TESCO.
Its much the same story as the shop on Derby road, they sell the basics and nothing else at the moment. The bloke in there is alright seems to know his stuff.

Last edited:
UPDATED LIST

Dream Steam
The guy in there is a decent bloke very friendly and a good laugh, he has a pretty wide selection of juices, own brand and T-Juice and some hardware batteries and atty's.

Crystal Vapours
The guy in there, Mike is a really nice guy he knows his stuff and will help you in whatever way he can. Wide selection of juices and a decent range of basic hardware and some mods as well as the batteries for them.

Dr. Hermans
Bold Street
Well the guys in there are knowledgable but the hardware is expensive, for example a Pro Tank 2 is £22. Not all bad news though, they have a fairly large range of juices and having tried nearly all of them they are all pretty good especially the Epic Juices they stock.

E-Bacco
Its a fair sized place but when I was there they did not have much in, couple of EGO starter kits and a few juices and EVOD tanks and batteries.

Liberty Flights
Bold Street
Same story as E-Bacco really apart from the manager does not vape?! the juices they sell are alright.

Totally Wicked
There is one person who vapes in the shop, the manager. They sell their own range of juices of which there are a fair few and they also sell their own batteries and atty's as well as some of their own mods. But I you need anything and your in the city centre try and steer clear of them!

Crystal Clear Vapours
Smithdown Road
Chris is a great bloke good laugh and knows his stuff. He stocks EGO devices and starter kits. His range of juices is pretty good.

Rojeans
Now this is possibly the most well know shop in Liverpool and easily the best in the city center, possibly Liverpool. Adam is shit hot, he knows what he is about and knows how too help you out. His gear is fairly priced and he has a wide selection of it, everything from high end mods too basic cig-a-likes. The range of juices is impressive and he does not stock anything poor quality.

Vape Anywhere
I found it yesterday and was there for around an hour. The woman who owns it is brilliant, very enthusiastic, very passionate about the business and she knows what she is doing. The thing I love about this place is they aren't as bothered over making money, they really care about helping people get off the nasties and onto E-Cig's too help them give up or find a healthier and safer alternitive.They have a decent range of liquids at really really good prices. They stock Hangsen, Dekang and De-Bang liquids. This place is possibly Huyton's best kept secret I love this little gaff and the staff in there are epic.

Vapour Zone
81 Derby Road, Huyton
Cracking little shop the bloke in there knows his stuff and is really friendly, always willing too help his customers and seems too enjoy doing so. The have a decent range of juices, some very interesting flavors which are very nice. They stock the more basic range of gear like CE4 Kits and EVODS.

As I said earlier I will keep updating this with the shops I find in my travels around Liverpool :)
Hope this helps people out and I really do think people need too go into Vape Anywere in Huyton Market, they are awesome.

Cheers for reading and if anyone knows anymore that aren't listed please post them and I will visit them and update this post!

Mom and pops

Does anyone know if any vendors in Liverpool stock Mom n Pops juice.

thanks
james

+1 for Rojeans, although to be fair it's the only shop I go to....possibly something to do with the recent arrival of the House of Liquid range!

easy
Andky

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

There's also bulldog vapours which is in toxteth I believe,I use there Warrington branch and they are great,internetnet prices too

UPDATED LIST

Dream Steam

Crystal Vapours
The guy in there, Mike is a really nice guy he knows his stuff and will help you in whatever way he can. Wide selection of juices and a decent range of basic hardware and some mods as well as the batteries for them.

Dr. Hermans
Bold Street

E-Bacco

Liberty Flights
Bold Street

Totally Wicked
There is one person who vapes in the shop, the manager. They sell their own range of juices of which there are a fair few and they also sell their own batteries and atty's as well as some of their own mods. But I you need anything and your in the city centre try and steer clear of them!

Crystal Clear Vapours
Smithdown Road
Chris is a great bloke good laugh and knows his stuff. He stocks EGO devices and starter kits. His range of juices is pretty good.

Rojeans

Vape Anywhere

Vapour Zone
81 Derby Road, Huyton

Also got your Mersey Vapour in Kirkby, Maghull, Skem and Norris Green,

Also in Kirkby you got Totally Wicked,

Cirro in Maghull as well!

There's also bulldog vapours which is in toxteth I believe,I use there Warrington branch and they are great,internetnet prices too

Funny you should mention bulldog.
That Toxteth shop is where I work now.
Do seriously prefer the Warrington shop though get to actually do something up there instead of selling juice coils and bleeding starter kits all day

Back
Top Bottom