What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Friendly Places in the NW

Ive vaped in a few bars in manchester, sometimes i ask if its ok and have not had anyone say 'please stop that'. Finding it difficult to find a e-liquid suppier in manchester as i get mine from bestcigliquid.com think they are manchester based.

Ive vaped in a few bars in manchester, sometimes i ask if its ok and have not had anyone say 'please stop that'. Finding it difficult to find a e-liquid suppier in manchester as i get mine from bestcigliquid.com think they are manchester based.

Liberty Flights, VapeEscape, Flavour Vapour are all in the Manchester area :)

I'm originally from Warrington, I didn't really go many places Vaping but our local always allowed it.
We've also used them in many nightclubs, at first the bouncers questioned us but once we explained what they were they just left us alone.
We also used to use them whilst standing under smoke machines, I'm sure we've inhaled more of the machines smoke than our actual vapour in those cases.. Oh well :3

Ooh kurlmestupid didn't realise you we're a stheliner...
if you find any other vaping pubs let me know....

Don't even try in the Gerard . St. Helens . Very un vape friendly!

Never been in there to be honest!!

Fiddle In the Bag, Burtonwood allows Ecigs and theres some great stuff to look at there :) Food is nice too!

In St Helens I have vaped:

Franky and Benny's on the retail park

Hippodrome Bingo Hall
Mecca Bingo Hall

Duke of Cambridge Pub on Duke Street
Geno's Kebab house on Duke Street (tell them their favourite American sent you) They LOVE me!

Town Centre Shops. (They even had a part time e-cig vendor in there) not sure if they're still selling, but I vape in there all the time.

You can NOT vape on Arriva Busses.

But you can vape in Taxi's if you ask nicely :) I have vaped in a few here so far.

I was threatened with a lifetime ban from arriva for vaping on the empty top deck.

Didnt help i was a bit cheeky, when the driver came upstairs and said "Smoking is not allowed on here" i just asked him "Who's smoking?" :grin2:

He went back downstairs, resumed driving, and i resumed vaping.

Back
Top Bottom