What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The "real" manc meet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it guys, we try and do one family thing together a week and usually Manchester Storm play there away games on the Saturday and home games on the Sunday.....

@JustDave sorry I missed you dude, would have liked a catch up....

@Jimmydids as always dude, I’ve let you down, but I’ll make it up to you I promise....@3dj mate, we will meet up, and we’ll do it soon, fuck me, I can walk to your house from mine :D

Good to see you guys yesterday. Was a good fun day.

The journey home turned into a bit of a nightmare due to a cancellation, (trespassers on the line), followed by not physically being able to get on the next train due to the sheer amount of bodies trying to get on.

Had to go and have another pint while I waited for the next one.

We must do it again soon.

Oh dear, Really Shawn you should try to be a little less childish. If you want to take a stab at the name of the meets it would help if you actually managed to turn up to them. We call ourselves the "Manc Meet" because it's where the meets started - Tradition if you will. However if offends your delicate girlish sensibilities those of us who actually turn up to the meets will discuss it and find an alternative name, or maybe we'll just decide you're a sad little wind up merchant and carry on calling ourselves "The Manc Meet" because we know it really, really bugs you...

Oh dear, Really Shawn you should try to be a little less childish. If you want to take a stab at the name of the meets it would help if you actually managed to turn up to them. We call ourselves the "Manc Meet" because it's where the meets started - Tradition if you will. However if offends your delicate girlish sensibilities those of us who actually turn up to the meets will discuss it and find an alternative name, or maybe we'll just decide you're a sad little wind up merchant and carry on calling ourselves "The Manc Meet" because we know it really, really bugs you...
Is this a way to try and wind me up? Because I just got a ban it’s ok to have a little dig is it? :D oh dear

Steve, you’re a nice guy, I like you....however, this is uncalled for and you know it....

Last time I looked on map I lived in Manchester, what's your problem. I make a valid point & you spit your dummy out. Unless it's for a select few (ie clique) then it should be open to all. Was actually looking forward at some point to put a name to a face but can't be arsed now.

Last time I looked on map I lived in Manchester, what's your problem. I make a valid point & you spit your dummy out. Unless it's for a select few (ie clique) then it should be open to all. Was actually looking forward at some point to put a name to a face but can't be arsed now.
Mate, I have no problem at all whatsoever dude, I’m as chilled as a chilly thing, I’m cool...

And where’s the dummy being spat from exactly? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom