What's new

The Pies and Pink Drinks Meet....

Dry humping :D
I had already mentioned that particular activity and the pain that it will cause but I think dry january is on the back burner now...
Sloppy February may be interesting though..

I'll change to "maybe" then, see what happens with work.
I drive an hour each way to these meets so It's soft drinks only for me, It's a social gathering, we talk bollocks, vape, drool over the latest special shiny that someones bought, Theres a raffle where proceeds go to charity (Everyone brings something they don't want or like it goes in the pot and everyone gets something back). There will also be pies, barely comprehensible burblings from @3dj, bitching from his chaperone @city461 and quite probably me building coils for people - Again...

I drive an hour each way to these meets so It's soft drinks only for me, It's a social gathering, we talk bollocks, vape, drool over the latest special shiny that someones bought, Theres a raffle where proceeds go to charity (Everyone brings something they don't want or like it goes in the pot and everyone gets something back). There will also be pies, barely comprehensible burblings from @3dj, bitching from his chaperone @city461 and quite probably me building coils for people - Again...
Coil Jedi.

Yes, the farce is strong with this one...:grin2:
1h02zk.jpg

CONCENTRATES... after chucking my business card about at Expo I have just been sent over 40 concentrates to try from "Ze Germans"... I have currently hung my mixing apron up and will not be needing these so if anybody wants them I will bring them along... Vast array of flavours in 20ml bottles, over 40ish in total and its supposed to be real kraut quality by "Ze Germans".
I did use some of the melon to create a culinary foam on a entree and it is very good...

CONCENTRATES... after chucking my business card about at Expo I have just been sent over 40 concentrates to try from "Ze Germans"... I have currently hung my mixing apron up and will not be needing these so if anybody wants them I will bring them along... Vast array of flavours in 20ml bottles, over 40ish in total and its supposed to be real kraut quality by "Ze Germans".
I did use some of the melon to create a culinary foam on a entree and it is very good...
Who's that then Tommy.

Good man Jerry

Back
Top Bottom