What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

New rule in the old dancer... No SMOK tfv4,8 or whatever..and no daft haircuts...

You know who you are....
Barring acts of God & all that bollocks I'm making the next one & I can talk cushions & handbags with @3dj.
I am seriously looking forward to discussing handbags, cushions, and other such girlie nonsense with you. I can't fuckin wait. :D

I am a no for this one unfortunately. Have a good one chaos and chapesses.

I am seriously looking forward to discussing handbags, cushions, and other such girlie nonsense with you. I can't fuckin wait. :D
Try hairdressing, dress sense and style... Might be a relief for all of us then..

Morning Gents, A light scattering of cumulus over Wilmslow today and the weather forecast is mainly sunny and 10 deg...
We have the upstairs room and balcony as per our normal routine so see you all there from 2pm...
Pies in the oven and pink drinks chilled.. @butlered ..How you getting on with your Virgin? bring back memories?
Safe Journey and safe vaping.
@Tubbyengineer any angled tweesers ?
Sorry to hear Chris @SirLugg has been called into work, Gona miss you buddy...

Think its Cau then, Burgers are great in there... just take a tub of curry sauce in for Steve...
You up early for the Vape shop visit beforehand Chris with @dg109 and myself??

Might be able to make the pre-meet, meet. Whereabouts is it? Got a rough time that you will be there?

@city461 Something has been puzzling me Dear Boy, what is a "Pink Drink"? I'm assuming it isn't a "Pinkers", or a Pink Gin? :worship:

Back
Top Bottom