What's new

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Usually starts about 1 for me unless I can check in early at my digs

Heads up gents: If the slug that works for me who was off sick today phones me in the morning like he did today to blag his weekend off I'll be a no show (again), as I'll then be working 8:30-5.00.
I'll let you know.

I'm busy till 4pm so wouldn't get there till 5 by which time it's a quick pint and back home to be out for 7.

Since when did it start at 2pm? I know I've missed a couple but it used to be 4pm, with alcoholics starting at 3pm and the bee gee starting as soon as he wakes up
the ones in the oak you came to all started at 2pm... always 2pm now since last summer... makes sense so the people travelling from a distance can get off earlier if they wish..

No wonder @HAZZA1962 comes to our meet... Have they got the hang of vaping in Liverpool yet??
17125132_10155856898955558_1214750949_n.jpg

New rule in the old dancer... No SMOK tfv4,8 or whatever..and no daft haircuts...

You know who you are....

Heads up gents: If the slug that works for me who was off sick today phones me in the morning like he did today to blag his weekend off I'll be a no show (again), as I'll then be working 8:30-5.00.
I'll let you know.
Might be an idea to phone him now and give him a verbal warning..

Back
Top Bottom