What's new

"The Humbug" meet. 18th December.

city461

Legend
The Old Dancer has been booked and seeing its a Sunday this time it may give an opportunity for more people to attend.
As proposed by @daz_app this will be the last meet of the year and full of festive spirit, 3 doz mince pies for @Tubbyengineer , egg nog for @butlerd and a lonesome @3dj sat under the mistletoe with his heated rollers..
Ladies @HAZZA1962 is dressing as Father Christmas so you will have the opportunity to sit on his knee and reveal your desires. I will provide entertainment in the form of Karaoke and @SirLugg will provide the security... Reverse security that is to prevent people from leaving early when Duncan starts to sing "10 green bottles" and Steve " He aint heavy, He`s my brother" . Hopefully that leg end Darren will be persuaded to do a duo with Darrel "anything you can do I can do better" follwed by @MrTeaTime with his version of "The Lambeth Walk" in his sequined coat.
Within the hardcore regulars there will be a Secret Santa thingy so if your defiantly going let me know by PM and I will allocate in due coarse..
If the feeling is that a turkey dinner would be more welcome than a pie then I will have a word with chef but the popularity of the pies seems strong and I am sure by the end of December you wont want to see a turkey again for 12 months...
Anybody has any other suggestions then please make a suggestion through the proper channels and it will be filed with the correspondence from Uwell in the compost heap..
Looking forward already to this one... and as always gents... Safe Vaping

@daz_app @Tubbyengineer @3dj @butlerd @MrTeaTime @HAZZA1962 @SirLugg @JustDave @Jimmydids
@pfvapes @smut @seej @Ment @pixelhazard @Huggett @karmasupra @Clifford_vapes @red5 @craigwalsh
@paulcon @dripworx @razz1979 @Mawsley @chopper @EmbraSewerRat @Miss Pepper @ZT @ayjax1980 @jakeplaydirty @challoner89 @bozzer89 @franksy @JaeJay and hopefully @u8myufo @Rob and his Memsaab @tootingyoda @crunchynut
@Pinkmonkeys
Please feel free to tag anybody I have missed....

Last edited:
I'm there for this one !!!! Need baby sitting arrangements will get back to you soon :-)

Not gonna make this one, excuses have been made to the Headmaster :(

Back
Top Bottom