What's new

St Helens Vape Meets October and November

Birchley Street Surface Car Park

Hi guys,
Sorry we've been quiet for a while, just been dealing with life. You know the dance.
Anywho.....Two dates for your diaries - Sat 25th October (3-6) and Saturday 29th November (3-6). These are our monthly vape meet dates. Parking is still free on council car parks every Saturday in St Helens town centre (council web site just checked at time of post, see link at top of post). Free cup of coffee for everyone who rocks up and free tasting too (>70 flavours on the tasting station and upwards of 116 in store. Plenty of seats and it's always a larf.
November meet will see us awarding a "Movember" prize for the best flavour saver which will include goodies from the store!! (there will also be a mo sista prize)
We also have a Mospace and a Team if you're up for it! (like a plank I've locked myself out of the movember site so I will post the team name after I get the account unlocked.....DOH!)
Look forward to seeing the faces, both familiar and new!!!

Happy Vaping people

(Events are posted on the fb page and if you click to say you're attending FB will remind you.Search Flavour Vapour ST Helens on FB)

Movember Team Name

The team name to search for on the Movember web site (For those who wish to join or donate)is [h=1]FLAVOUR VAPOUR ST HELENS MO'S[/h]I've done this for the last three years to raise awareness of mens health after losing one of my uncles to bladder cancer that went un-diagnosed for months until it was too late. The majority of us blokes never talk about our health and seldom go to the doctors because we just think we're being moaners. Sometimes soldiering on isn't the right thing to do guys. Get yourself checked out, it's what you pay national insurance for and it might just save your life...............

Back
Top Bottom