What's new

St. Helens vape meet.

Flavour vapour St. Helens will continue to host the St. Helens vape meets at our store for the foreseeable future. Meet up time from three o'clock until six on the last Saturday of every month.
We'd like to thank everybody that turned up to the inaugural event and we look forward to seeing you all at future meets.
Check our fb like page for the event reminder.

St. Helens team.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Gentle Reminder!!!!!

Flavour vapour St. Helens will continue to host the St. Helens vape meets at our store for the foreseeable future. Meet up time from three o'clock until six on the last Saturday of every month.
We'd like to thank everybody that turned up to the inaugural event and we look forward to seeing you all at future meets.
Check our fb like page for the event reminder.

St. Helens team.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

This meet is THIS SATURDAY - DON'T FORGET Gonloopy

Thanks

A big thanks to everybody who turned out for our second meet. Plenty of laughs again and it was great to see some new faces!
Looking forward to our September meet already!
Just a thought while I'm posting - Would it be better for people if we switched to a midweek meet? Like a Wednesday or Thursday? (So your Vaping social life doesn't clash with your weekend social life?)

St Helens Team.

Good to meet you too. It's a lovely shop you have there :)
i work 9-5 Mon- fri so I may struggle. Obviously tho it may suit other people better :)

Back
Top Bottom