What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

Fellow Vapers - just seen this post now (a bit behind the times I know) and we'd like to throw open the door to our store for the meet. We're in town (on Barrow street), there's parking just round the corner (pay and display) and the Brasserie Chalon (opposite us) looks like it will be open very soon. Might I suggest that you meet up here first and then those who want to indulge in a little loopy juice can carry on over to the brasserie or Westfield street. Don't mind staying a bit late at the store either if that's what people want?
The offers there guys anyway, we've been talking about organising a meet in our store for a few weeks now so this is right up our street! Might even have a bit of of a cloud contest and give a few bottles of juice away for the best cloud? Just need a concrete date and time and obviously everybody's agreement that you want to meet here!!
You can mail us direct on [email protected] if ya want!!
Jay/Shirl

Sounds like a plan :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Hi all,

Kinda been a little hectic round here this week with the odd post here and there.

Popped into @FlavourVapourStHelens today and was chatting about meeting up there. Personally, I think it's a great idea.

The shop is lovely - light 'n' airy - and there's definitely plenty of places to move onto. Thanks for the kind offer. I'd be made up if we could have us a l'il cloud contest too - though my current lack of a mech and an RDA may put me out of contention...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest 4pm. Just to confirm - it's the 26th July too. :-)
@Diche - like was so kindly pointed out, there is plenty of parking nearby too. I was only saying today how strange it will feel to be in the shop with a toddler sitting on my shoulders or in her pram snarling at all and sundry!!!

I shall definitely be there - hopefully the rest of you can join us.

Thanks for the ever so kind offer Jase. It's much appreciated. I'm currently enjoying my Eton Mess, and think I shall concoct a strawberry cheesecake soon :-) I remember you were talking about opening later one evening and having a regular meet up so it would may be cool to test the water.

So...
Venue - confirmed.
Date - confirmed.
Time - Well - I've suggested 4pm, anyway.
Attendees? More the merrier - would be handy if folk can confirm though.

Hope you all can make it and if anyone wants to discuss anything further, just shout.

Last edited:
It's a no can do for me I'm afraid, Midweek's or early's are out since I could be anywhere from Carlisle to Crewe and don't finish until 5-30 minimum...

It's a no can do for me I'm afraid, Midweek's or early's are out since I could be anywhere from Carlisle to Crewe and don't finish until 5-30 minimum...
Tubbyengineer

Hi mate...

So so sorry. It's actually saturday 26th July.

I'm just a moron who doesn't know what day it is and when. Have amended my post accordingly. Does that change things for you?
I hope so...

Jeez - I'm dumb at times. Calenders are there for a reason.

Sorry, bro.

@Tubbyengineer

Hi mate...

So so sorry. It's actually saturday 26th July.

I'm just a moron who doesn't know what day it is and when. Have amended my post accordingly. Does that change things for you?
I hope so...

Jeez - I'm dumb at times. Calenders are there for a reason.

Sorry, bro.

:imwstupid Ah, Saturdays I can manage - No wucking furries...

Yep...sorry.

Complete moron here. Glad you can make it though! Look forward to seeing you.

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Should be doable, post the postcode etc and I will do my best :)

Post code..

Should be doable, post the postcode etc and I will do my best :)

Post code is Wa10 1RX. Barrow street opposite the recently reopened Brasserie Chalon. Look us up on yelp, there's a map on there. Parking is round the back in cotham street pay and display (bout 60p for the hour) or round the corner outside sports direct you get an hour free (not sure if it's one or two hours but I think it will say on the info board there). Post 5 o'clock I reckon you'd be okay parking outside the front of the shop in the pedestrian zone but I'm not 100% sure. If I see a traffic warden passing I'll grip him and find out the score!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
As for cloud chasing, I'm happy to give away three 10mls of any flavour for the biggest cloud! This is just a water tester for me. If these nights prove successful then I'd definitely look at making the prizes a bit tastier! Need to do some research now on how to measure your cloud now!!!

If I am willing to walk for 10mins or so is it worth me hunting a little further out for a quiet street with no double yellows? I can normally see them on streetview if I go hunting, but some city centres are chocco with permit to park zones

Parking

If I am willing to walk for 10mins or so is it worth me hunting a little further out for a quiet street with no double yellows? I can normally see them on streetview if I go hunting, but some city centres are chocco with permit to park zones

Not sure sorry. Only been here for a couple of months ourselves! Just found this on the council web site though : Car Parks[h=2]Arrive after 3 - Park for free[/h]If you arrive after 3.00pm*, parking is free at the following car parks:-

• Birchley Street Car Park
  • Chalon Way Car Park
  • St Mary's Car Park
*Time of entry is determined by the time printed on your entry ticket. Subject to availability, from 01 October 2010 and until further notice. Except on Match Days when parking may not be free. Matchday Parking is £1.

Back
Top Bottom