What's new

St Helens Vape Meet..? Interested?

Wtf is lemmo?? :P

And you have lager in st helens? Wow....

I'll be able to buy a 'preowned' stereo whilst im there :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4
LEMMO!!! 014-5010018002014-IDShot_225x225.jpg And if you come Up Norf I'll put me Besties on for yer!!!lrgscaleFDF_EM-3202.JPG:grin2:

Just realised that I couldn't do this one.

I am off work, but it is a week before Vapefest and I have a wife who still wants to spend a weekend with me occasionally.

Just realised that I couldn't do this one.

I am off work, but it is a week before Vapefest and I have a wife who still wants to spend a weekend with me occasionally.
You've not been Married long then I presume!!!:hmm:

A touch out of the way for me. I'll be at the next one that's organised nearer Manchester tho

Vape Meet in St Helens

Fellow Vapers - just seen this post now (a bit behind the times I know) and we'd like to throw open the door to our store for the meet. We're in town (on Barrow street), there's parking just round the corner (pay and display) and the Brasserie Chalon (opposite us) looks like it will be open very soon. Might I suggest that you meet up here first and then those who want to indulge in a little loopy juice can carry on over to the brasserie or Westfield street. Don't mind staying a bit late at the store either if that's what people want?
The offers there guys anyway, we've been talking about organising a meet in our store for a few weeks now so this is right up our street! Might even have a bit of of a cloud contest and give a few bottles of juice away for the best cloud? Just need a concrete date and time and obviously everybody's agreement that you want to meet here!!
You can mail us direct on [email protected] if ya want!!
Jay/Shirl

Hi folks.

I think that there are a few of us up this way so... Who fancies a meet and a few drinkies next month? It would be really good to meet up with other vapers, discuss equipment, juices, life, the universe and everything in between.

I have a completely free weekend at the back end of July so how would the afternoon of Sat 26th July sound?

If anyone knows of a pub/bar that is vape friendly that would be particularly good and if any local vendors care to join us, that would be equally good.

Let's start a movement in this area. Shinies in hand we can hit the town and hopefully have some fun meeting other apes.

Who's up for it?

Sent from a 1990's Nokia, using steam power

Back
Top Bottom