What's new

Shops Northwest

zoegb1

Initiate
Does anyone know of shops in Southport or Ormskirk Lancashire? Thanks

I know of 2 in St Helens... and a couple in Liverpool, not heard of any your way though!

One in marble place in Southport. Not a huge selection of stock, but they have egos, ce4s, protanks etc

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Theres a Pheonix Crystal vapours on Bispham Rd, and a small vendor who's name escapes me for the moment on Birkdale trading estate, Theres a TW shop called Vapurr lounge opp the church in Ormskirk, he's a bit preachy about how good his gear is!, Frankly the TW shop is the only one I've had time to get to, out at work too much otherwise...

Theres a Pheonix Crystal vapours on Bispham Rd, and a small vendor who's name escapes me for the moment on Birkdale trading estate, Theres a TW shop called Vapurr lounge opp the church in Ormskirk, he's a bit preachy about how good his gear is!, Frankly the TW shop is the only one I've had time to get to, out at work too much otherwise...

You mean where the candy box used to be? (Don't know if you're old enough to remember the original Candy Box in Birkdale) - opposite Tesco Express?

Oooh are they open Sundays? I could pop in this afternoon

Oh wow so there are a few about, that's great looks like I will be travelling around a bit tomorrow then ;)

We (Cloudstix) have a few in the northwest... Wigan Town Centre, Pemberton and Ashton in Makerfield. Feel free to pop in for a bru, chat & vape :)

Back
Top Bottom