What's new

Prestonites?

I would love to come to a meet deffo just need dates an venues an I think I Deffo could get a few to come along to in preston

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I spend most weekends in preston, so if you manage to organise one of these on a saturday then im most definatley up for it!

Tasty Vape Preston

Anybody been to the Tasty Vape shop on Plungington Road?

would love some feedback..

Hi peeps,

Im up for meeting up too. A few of my friends and customers would like to come along too.

Also, if you haven't already seen the discount code on the banners on POTV, then here is it. "POTV20". Its live for online use for your 20% off. Also available in store.

If you want to pop in the shop for a vape and a brew, then come down and see us at Vampire Vape Lounge, 78 Plungington.

See you soon!

Hi peeps,

Im up for meeting up too. A few of my friends and customers would like to come along too.

Also, if you haven't already seen the discount code on the banners on POTV, then here is it. "POTV20". Its live for online use for your 20% off. Also available in store.

If you want to pop in the shop for a vape and a brew, then come down and see us at Vampire Vape Lounge, 78 Plungington.

See you soon!

I am a prestonian born and bread I Grew up in Fulwood and quite often pass the shop,but always in a rush to go somewhere unfortunately,but next time I pass i will most certainly come in for a chat.Get that kettle on a week on monday at 4.30pm.
Regards Paul

Back
Top Bottom