What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prestonites?

Prkns

Postman
With Preston now having upwards of about 6 (maybe more) bricks and mortar vape shops within about 5 miles of each other, there's got to be people in and around Preston on POTV. I've been thinking about a trying to organise something but had no clue who's around for a cheeky vape meet in Preston sometime? Not really thought anymore into it yet, so until i get an idea of numbers, there's no real effort been made in finding a venue or date.

Let me know if you're interested :)

think your what??? 30 odd miles from me in Sale...so i might be interested :D

If you're happy with a 30 mile drive, you're obviously going to be welcome ha ha

I'd definitely reciprocate if you organised one down near you :)

If you're happy with a 30 mile drive, you're obviously going to be welcome ha ha

I'd definitely reciprocate if you organised one down near you :)

think the bolton meet was about 25 miles so preston would be a piece of pi$$ :D

im sure i could get a few of the locals to me to come along to ;)

Sigh,I could be persuaded to drive to Preston sometime soon,though living out in no-mans land everywhere is a tiring journey. :(

So... i've potentially secured a venue for this little meet up... if anyone is still interested then let me know so that i can get ideas of numbers and clear it with the hosts :)

Iam just down the road in Chorley so iam easy Preston Bolton iam halfway there

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

So... i've potentially secured a venue for this little meet up... if anyone is still interested then let me know so that i can get ideas of numbers and clear it with the hosts :)

Yep.....im there :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom