What's new

Oldham Meet - Vape Friendly Bar

chrissatchell

Postman
This one might not work as I guess Oldham isn't that big of a place but I own a vape friendly bar/night club and I was wondering if any people from around the general area would be up for having one there? Also we currently sell Nicohit juices in there but I'm not happy with them as they're exceptionally average, so if there are any vendors that would be up for selling stock in the bar do let me know.

For people interested it's at Basement Live on Union Street in Oldham. If people from surrounding areas do fancy doing a meet I'd be more than up for arranging it :)

id be up for it.
the bolton meet seems popular and oldham aint that far from there.
i work in oldham , im a maintenance engineer at molnlycke healthcare where they make tubigrip bandages, its right next to oldham town centre.

id be up for it.
the bolton meet seems popular and oldham aint that far from there.
i work in oldham , im a maintenance engineer at molnlycke healthcare where they make tubigrip bandages, its right next to oldham town centre.

Ooops never got a notification for this! If you can have a chat with any of the bolton lot and see if theyd fancy it, that'd be great :)

I could possibly be up for an Oldham meet :)

Moved to Swinton in salford recently, but I still visit Oldham a lot, and class myself as being from there.

If you end up arranging anything let me know.

Cheers!

Damn. I know this thread is old, but if this ever happens let me know! From Chadderton

Again, if this happens let me know, I'm from Rochdale, currently staying in Bolton for Uni, but i'd be down to go Oldham!

Back
Top Bottom