What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NW Chapter, Todays Rules and Regs

city461

Legend
A cursory glance out of the window reveals the weather is overcast and light rain is forcast till 2ish then it should clear up...

Also we have a Doris ( @Greebo ) joining us today so keep the fucking language down Gents..

Guest beers on tap today include "Old and Filthy" and "Scrot Rot" to keep the Southern immigrant @butlerd content.....
Swedish pink drinks are in abundance as usual as are the pies which include 2 new ones from the spring menu
There is also a Green Peace Pie option for vegetarians, trick cyclists and smok users who want a nibble before they pop off to the countryside to release a nut cutlet into the wild... @Ment has personally made the pies for Smok users..
CORNED BEEF BRISKET & POTATO
Slow cooked salt beef brisket, Cheshire farm potatoes, white onion & horseradish cream, Worcestershire sauce, white pepper, sesame & poppy seeds.
CHICKEN & STORNOWAY BLACK PUDDING
Goosnargh chicken, Stornoway black pudding, wholegrain & English mustard, pot roast carrots, tarragon, parsley, lemon, mustard seeds & caraway.

Please order your pies at the bar and not pilfer from @Tubbyengineer and @daz_app personal stock... I assure you, touching one of Steves pies is like poking a rabid dog in the eye with a stick...

And lastly but definatley not least @3dj
Sort your fucking hair out
No shell suit
Dont scratch your ass
NO GRUNTING
No Smok gear
Leave your phone at home, dont want a repeat of last month..
Dont wear ladies undies
No JD till after 4pm
Your curfew time will be decided by Committee
No pointing "oop there" or talking about "Decking"

SAFE JOURNEY EVERYBODY........ @red5 @SirLugg @MrTeaTime @dg109

Fucking delays on the first leg of my journey. Fucknuckles.

On babysitting duty for my granddaughter today.....
20170401_084631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom