What's new

NW Chapter.. "The lounge Suit Meet"

I won't be attending unfortunately, I shall be worshipping at Anfield Cathedral and hopefully watching the Mighty Red's give the Blue Shite a good hiding !!! Plus I'm going to Lanzarote early hours on Sunday !!!:2thumbsup:

Best bib and tucker, a bit of class. And rumour has it a lady may visit. So I will be holding a nail inspection and all must pass muster. No dirty nails or language and everyone on best behaviour. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Duncan better stay home then..

I won't be attending unfortunately, I shall be worshipping at Anfield Cathedral and hopefully watching the Mighty Red's give the Blue Shite a good hiding !!! Plus I'm going to Lanzarote early hours on Sunday !!!:2thumbsup:
good place to hide for a week just in case.............

I resemble that remark
Considering its only me and you that ever make it to hearing the last orders bell I think you do very well for a southerner...
Our northern ale is a touch stronger than you are normally used to especially the "Old and Filthy"
Just polishing the oxfords for tomorrow Sah, Cravat is ironed ready and plus fours back from the cleaners...

Considering its only me and you that ever make it to hearing the last orders bell I think you do very well for a southerner...
Our northern ale is a touch stronger than you are normally used to especially the "Old and Filthy"
Just polishing the oxfords for tomorrow Sah, Cravat is ironed ready and plus fours back from the cleaners...
This is all true. And we will look resplendent marching around Wilmslow looking for cocktails like two Dickensian pimps [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom