What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NW Chapter.. "The lounge Suit Meet"

Let's have a bit of decorum on this auspicious occasion shall we gentlemen, and I use the term loosely [emoji38]

Let's have a bit of decorum on this auspicious occasion shall we gentlemen, and I use the term loosely [emoji38]
Er, what Feckin' auspicious occasion? do you know something I don't? are we getting a vist from the little orange god of vaping?...

Er, what Feckin' auspicious occasion? do you know something I don't? are we getting a vist from the little orange god of vaping?...
Best bib and tucker, a bit of class. And rumour has it a lady may visit. So I will be holding a nail inspection and all must pass muster. No dirty nails or language and everyone on best behaviour. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Best bib and tucker, a bit of class. And rumour has it a lady may visit. So I will be holding a nail inspection and all must pass muster. No dirty nails or language and everyone on best behaviour. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I should fucking think so too. ;)

You better remind her about that - @Greebo has a mind like a very dirty thing, and apparently holds Phd level qualifications in swearing like a Navvie...

Back
Top Bottom